is there a way to htc dev unlock v3

Search This thread

xanda143

May 26, 2012
trying to get s off with rumrunner but it needs the htc dev unlock but the method that is reported working says it dosnt support version 3.06 what do i do?

i did look for about 2hrz

frostysnowman3567

Apr 19, 2013
Disregard the HTC Dev unlock thing
I just did it on 3.06 and it worked fine. Just make sure to disable all firewalls and security

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

xanda143

May 26, 2012
Disregard the HTC Dev unlock thing
I just did it on 3.06 and it worked fine. Just make sure to disable all firewalls and security

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Thanks i can back that works now to the fun. sorry OT now but does anyone else have a crappy wifi reception with this phone ? i just got it and im wondering if its a thing or the prev owner damaged it.

anyway a radio update should help the issue if its a software issue correct?

Supashawn

Nov 29, 2013
Tampa
Thanks i can back that works now to the fun. sorry OT now but does anyone else have a crappy wifi reception with this phone ? i just got it and im wondering if its a thing or the prev owner damaged it.

anyway a radio update should help the issue if its a software issue correct?

I have good wifi reception; except of course on the N-band but that is just the way N-band is. I could be off but I thought that 3.06 ota contained the up to date readio?

thayl0

May 26, 2013
That's the radio I have and right now Iif I go to the next room I loose all signal and get disconnected. Do a radio flash might help right?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes it could. The radio partition might just be screwed. Or you can flash any stock Rom and after it boots factory restore and it will fix all partitions.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

xanda143

May 26, 2012
Yes it could. The radio partition might just be screwed. Or you can flash any stock Rom and after it boots factory restore and it will fix all partitions.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

well i flashed radio like crazy today and all still poor with the original displaing the best results for me. i suppose their is nothing else i can do i also flased a diffrednt rom and still no luck any advice?

i think it definatly fell or some other physical damage (the network is good inc 4g) but the poor wifi does it for me i might just sell it and get a one :crying: i really liked this thing

RLGL

Nov 25, 2012
Stillwater
well i flashed radio like crazy today and all still poor with the original displaing the best results for me. i suppose their is nothing else i can do i also flased a diffrednt rom and still no luck any advice?

i think it definatly fell or some other physical damage (the network is good inc 4g) but the poor wifi does it for me i might just sell it and get a one :crying: i really liked this thing

It may be the router or its settings

Jaggar345

May 24, 2012
Amston
Did you make sure you downloaded the rumrunner version for the DNA

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
what do you suggest in that case though i dont think so its a pretty standard setup on the G frequency i think

Would there be anything causing interference with the wireless signal? Do you own any other wireless devices that lose signal or keep signal when you go to the other room mentioned?

Have you tried a different router at all?

Maybe download a wifi meter app and test the signal strength that way?

xanda143

May 26, 2012
Would there be anything causing interference with the wireless signal? Do you own any other wireless devices that lose signal or keep signal when you go to the other room mentioned?

Have you tried a different router at all?

Maybe download a wifi meter app and test the signal strength that way?

Yeah I tried a different router but I guess that negligible as its the same isp and brand router (arris) anyway I get around 80dbm and it's on Channel 11. And I mean it's just behind a wall. I think it's physical damage by previous owner. But it does work if I go close and get full bars. I wonder if this thing is easy to open and replace

orangechoochoo

Nov 30, 2012
Beating up dumbbells
If there's physical damage to the internal antenna you would clearly see it on the phone, pretty brutal damage.

Change your wiFi channels around. Try the older radios. Ruu back to stock.

mobitote

Apr 2, 2011
Had problems with rumrunner too but I used firewater and it worked like a charm. Give that a try.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

xanda143

May 26, 2012
Had problems with rumrunner too but I used firewater and it worked like a charm. Give that a try.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

i dont think s off is my issue as it was so before i s offed and i even went back to stock via the ruu and its the same issue i dont see any harsh damage on the phone it has a ding on the right but thats not too bad at all i dont know man. but thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Firewater-soff.com

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium HD app