Isis Wallet

Search This thread

baldwyn

Apr 6, 2010
I was told that the Isis Wallet app came with a free $50 credit, yet when I tried to activate it, it told me I couldn't receive the credit due to me already having an American Express Bluebird card account. Anyone know anything about this or how to actually get it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using xda app-developers app

harlenm

Feb 8, 2007
You get a Serve card with a $50 credit. I have the card and credit, but there is a problem adding it to the isis app.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

dwd3885

May 20, 2010
I was told that the Isis Wallet app came with a free $50 credit, yet when I tried to activate it, it told me I couldn't receive the credit due to me already having an American Express Bluebird card account. Anyone know anything about this or how to actually get it?

Yea if you already have the bluebird you don't hey the credit.

Greycloak42

Feb 25, 2011
I got my $50 credit immediately. I signed up for the Amex serve card and it was immediately added to the isis wallet with the credit.

Reactions: droidiac13

droidiac13

Jul 19, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
I got my $50 immediately too. Didn't know about it until I came across this thread so thank you!

Bsmith0731

Jan 15, 2013
I just signed up and my balance is 0

baldwyn

Apr 6, 2010
I have to zero balance my bluebird account and cancel it before I can sign up with the other. Ironically enough, I switched to ART runtime (redundant) and both the bluebird and xda apps had problems with it.

Cyberguycpt

Mar 22, 2009
No love for go phone users. Guess I'll just get it unlocked and try Tmobile out and get it next month when my plan expires.

harlenm

Feb 8, 2007
Still don't have the serve card in my isis wallet. Have a call into isis support to see if they can figure out the problem.

djmouse

Dec 12, 2012
atlantic city
I tried setting my up in the att store so I could use the 50 off the price of phone, I didn't even want to open the phone in there and set it up, so after all that they said oh isis is down right now, so when I got home I did a factory reset because I didn't even get to see the set up and now when I try to open isis it says my sms message is pending verification, I'm currently using Google wallet with tap and pay on the s5 but I would still like my 50 dollars,

lshishido03

Oct 9, 2012
I tried setting my up in the att store so I could use the 50 off the price of phone, I didn't even want to open the phone in there and set it up, so after all that they said oh isis is down right now, so when I got home I did a factory reset because I didn't even get to see the set up and now when I try to open isis it says my sms message is pending verification, I'm currently using Google wallet with tap and pay on the s5 but I would still like my 50 dollars,

Mine also says "sms verification pending" any way to get this resolved?

djmouse

Dec 12, 2012
atlantic city
Mine also says "sms verification pending" any way to get this resolved?

I just spent an hour on the phone with att and nothing, I'm going to the att store now to see I'll report back but I think it's a problem with the app,myn has said that for 3 days I've deleted The app data and Uninstalled, reinstalled same thing, but I want my 50 dollars lol

lshishido03

Oct 9, 2012

I just spent an hour on the phone with att and nothing, I'm going to the att store now to see I'll report back but I think it's a problem with the app,myn has said that for 3 days I've deleted The app data and Uninstalled, reinstalled same thing, but I want my 50 dollars lol

Let me know how it goes at the AT&T store. Mine has also said this for 3 days.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got my $50 credit immediately. I signed up for the Amex serve card and it was immediately added to the isis wallet with the credit.

I got my 50 after having to verify some info over the phone but how the hell do I get the 50 into isis? I can see the money on serve...

The card should have been added to the isis wallet. Go to the Amex serve website and you should be able to add it to the wallet from there.

As far as i know best buy doesn't support contactless payment of any kind despite having the scanner. You'll need to look up the merchants that accept isis.

https://www.paywithisis.com/where.html