[Q] bluetooth headset and voice recogniction issues

Search This thread

Darietto

Mar 2, 2009
hello Guys,
i have a nexus 5 wit paranoid 4.3 beta 6 and franco kernel r50 and i would like to use my bluetooth headeset while driving but it seems pretty hard to make it working on android devices....

the first thing i would like to know if it's possible to call a contact using voice recogniction if you don't have internet connection. ( i'm in italy and my provider is h3g. h3g somethimes swithes to TIM and you can't connet to internet while in roaming mode ). I've downloaded the offline recogniction pack for the italian language but it seems it doesn't work so...does it work in english? or..is there another app that i can use to make calls?

the second thing is a known bug. if my deviced is locked i can't activate google search using my headset. I get a grey screen with the word "initialization..." and i have to manually unlock the device and activate google search to make a call. This is really annoying and i'm very surprised it hasn't been fixed yet by google...is there an xsposed module, app, fix for this issue?

thank you in advance,

Dario