Animated Flip HTC Sense Clock (Desire HD Port)

Search This thread

dudin03

Nov 27, 2010
Hello. Is there any chance you can release a QVGA-compatible version of this file?

Would be really grateful.

SefEXE

Aug 1, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
For some reason the link isn't working. I get to the site, click the download thing, but it basically just resets.

EDIT: Nevermind, tried it a few hours later, its good now.

Last edited:

moviemogul

Mar 28, 2010
I need some help guys. Trying to install the zip file through my CWM Recovery and I am getting an error.

Amend scripting (update-script) is no longer supported.
Amend scripting was depricated by Google in Android 1.5
It was necessary to remove it when upgrading to the ClockworkMod 3.0 Gingerbread based recovery
Please switch to Edifying scripting (updater-script and update-binary) to create working update zip packages.

Any ideas?

uEih

Apr 29, 2008
When it says don't touch the clock at all.. Does that mean i can't go in the clock settings to adjust the alarm or anything?

Stoney 666

Aug 23, 2010
SUR GATE!!
When it says don't touch the clock at all.. Does that mean i can't go in the clock settings to adjust the alarm or anything?

It means don't remove it from your home page. You can set it up and move the position of the widget, just don't remove the widget.

uEih

Apr 29, 2008
It means don't remove it from your home page. You can set it up and move the position of the widget, just don't remove the widget.

Thanks! I'm trying to install this and it shows me installation aborted something about edify scripting and gingerbread 3.0. I searched google and it says that if i used an earlier recovery version of rom manager, it'll fix it but i can't figure out how to get an earlier version? I tried installing an older version of rom manager but it doesn't work like that for some reason.

Stoney 666

Aug 23, 2010
SUR GATE!!
Thanks! I'm trying to install this and it shows me installation aborted something about edify scripting and gingerbread 3.0. I searched google and it says that if i used an earlier recovery version of rom manager, it'll fix it but i can't figure out how to get an earlier version? I tried installing an older version of rom manager but it doesn't work like that for some reason.

Here you go. Just keep this in your sdcard when needed. Its cwm2....

http://db.tt/qRhVkMY

uEih

Apr 29, 2008
Here you go. Just keep this in your sdcard when needed. Its cwm2....

http://db.tt/qRhVkMY

Thanks!! That helped a lot but now when i flash the zip file for the flipping clock and it's all done and started up again.. my clock is gone? I've read through the thread and seen taht other people got his problem too.. How would i fix this?

Stoney 666

Aug 23, 2010
SUR GATE!!
Thanks!! That helped a lot but now when i flash the zip file for the flipping clock and it's all done and started up again.. my clock is gone? I've read through the thread and seen taht other people got his problem too.. How would i fix this?

reflash your rom with out wiping. this will restore your clock, but you will lose any themes or mods you might of added. you will need to reflash any themes and mods. if you like, click on my clock thread thats on my sig and youll find plenty of flip clocks that all work. remember, your clock needs to be on your homepage at the time of flashing any of these and do not wipe anything before flashing these clocks.

uEih

Apr 29, 2008
reflash your rom with out wiping. this will restore your clock, but you will lose any themes or mods you might of added. you will need to reflash any themes and mods. if you like, click on my clock thread thats on my sig and youll find plenty of flip clocks that all work. remember, your clock needs to be on your homepage at the time of flashing any of these and do not wipe anything before flashing these clocks.

Maybe it's because i'm not running a custom ROM? I'm actually rooted but using the regular rom.. don't know if that has anything to do with it but i tried your clock thread and it shows the bottom board but not the clock also.

Stoney 666

Aug 23, 2010
SUR GATE!!
Maybe it's because i'm not running a custom ROM? I'm actually rooted but using the regular rom.. don't know if that has anything to do with it but i tried your clock thread and it shows the bottom board but not the clock also.

That's your problem. You need to be on a deodexed rom. If you want to keep the original rom but be able to theme it, flash the rom called "nothing special" and make sure its the deodexed version. Other wise you wont be able to flash most of the custom mods on here....

uEih

Apr 29, 2008
So i decided to flash a new ROM anyways since i like the MIUI.. But what i'm thinking is it probably can't get this flipping clock since it doesn't have the SenseClock installed and i have to install Beautiful Widgets in order to get something similar.. Will this work with Beautiful Widgets or only if i have the Sense Clock?

Stoney 666

Aug 23, 2010
SUR GATE!!
So i decided to flash a new ROM anyways since i like the MIUI.. But what i'm thinking is it probably can't get this flipping clock since it doesn't have the SenseClock installed and i have to install Beautiful Widgets in order to get something similar.. Will this work with Beautiful Widgets or only if i have the Sense Clock?

if you go to the 3rd post on the first page of my clock thread, those are Fancy Widget clocks and will work on any non sense launcher. if you see a sense clock you like that is not on the Fancy Widget clocks, I can make it for you... it will look the same but will not flip. I dont think there is a clock other than sense that does flip, not that I know of at least....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, just thought I would share the Sense Clock from the Desire HD leaked system dump. This clocks numbers actually flip down as each minute and hour passes. You must be running sense for this to work. Place on SD card, and flash .zip file via recovery.

WARNING: Do not wipe, as this is using your cached prior HtcClockWidget.apk signature verification. Which means you should have the stock widget active on your homescreen before you flash this. This is tricking the clock into thinking the .apk is signed correctly.. It is highly advised you nandroid backup!! If you wipe your cache for any reason you will lose the clock and possibly cause other errors. If you need to wipe for some reason, delete HtcClockWidget.apk in system/app via Root Explorer or ADB.

The HTC Clock Widget MUST be actively open on your home screen.
    You can NOT move it.
    You can NOT remove it from your home screen and add it again later.
    You can NOT look at the different clocks the widget has to offer.

Long story short, make sure the clock is on your home screen before installing. Do NOT touch the clock other than to open the weather.

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/?605af7nk1mc60s1
    Animating Flip Clock Widget

I have a clock widget with a real animating flip, which does not require sense. Check my thread.
    icon.png
    I have a clock widget with a real animating flip, which does not require sense. Check my thread.
    icon.png

why use an app when we have it on our phone???

your argument is invalid.