[THEME] |★|ICStyle Theme by OiJkN|☆|For ROM FLEXREAPER|☆|Updated 14.03.12|★|

Search This thread

JdgM3NT4L

Dec 30, 2009
i never managed widget icons so for the moment it's not possible to mod them, sorry. But i will take a look in it if i can do something for you

Hey, thanks anyway. I thought that would be the case when I realized that this was a widget.

I just wanted to report that the mod is working perfectly with Civato's R-10.

Don't sweat the icons. The mod is perfect. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Oijkn

Mar 21, 2008
Hey, thanks anyway. I thought that would be the case when I realized that this was a widget.

Yes there is no difference framework between the R9 version so you can flash it over the R10 :)

PS: Sorry for my bad English....

Reactions: 10507

Oijkn

Mar 21, 2008
Can you mod just the battery for the R10? It would be nice to have the original R10 but with battery percentage.

Thanks

Hello 10507, yes i can do it lool here you go :) tell me if it's good for you ! the flashable zip file is png's optimized & zipaligned

Attachments

• ICStyle_Theme_by_OiJkN_Battery.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Reactions: 10507

civato

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2011
Appreciation

Hello m8 , appreciate the stuff you do so if you don't mind I added a link to this Thread in my flexreaper thread.
And thanks again for help with platform-tools and download link.

civ.

micky387

Recognized Developer
Sep 9, 2011
Lyon
Good idea civato. You do a fantastic work OiJkNI and you.

Envoyé depuis mon A500 avec Tapatalk

Oijkn

Mar 21, 2008
Thank you very much.

EDIT: fantastic job on the percentage icon mod. I couldn't have asked for anything else. :)

You are welcome mate, glad to please you :)

Hello m8 , appreciate the stuff you do so if you don't mind I added a link to this Thread in my flexreaper thread.
And thanks again for help with platform-tools and download link.

civ.

Hi my friend ! Yes of course you can, it's a honor for me to participate to your great work :) you make my tablet better with your great ROM ! And if you need something just ask it :)

Good idea civato. You do a fantastic work OiJkNI and you.

Envoyé depuis mon A500 avec Tapatalk

Hi micky, I'm happy that you like our work :)

Envoyé depuis mon HTC Desire avec Tapatalk

chike99

Mar 15, 2009
Hi Oijkn, your theme is beautiful. Can you make one that will work with Thor's ICS ROM v.134? Thanks in advance.

Oijkn

Mar 21, 2008
Hi Oijkn, your theme is beautiful. Can you make one that will work with Thor's ICS ROM v.134? Thanks in advance.

Hi chike99, thank you for your comment. For the moment my tablet is under FLEXREAPER and not THOR so i can't port my theme for the moment, sorry. But why not a day :)

Can you tell me if his kernel is OC, please ?

is it possible to make a flashable zip of the reboot menu? i love my theme i put together but miss that menu lol

Hi bog3nator, have you any example of a good theme menu ?

chike99

Mar 15, 2009
Hi chike99, thank you for your comment. For the moment my tablet is under FLEXREAPER and not THOR so i can't port my theme for the moment, sorry. But why not a day :)

Can you tell me if his kernel is OC, please ?

Hi bog3nator, have you any example of a good theme menu ?

Yes, his kernel is OC.

Oijkn

Mar 21, 2008
Hi all, sorry for my absence but i don't have so much time...i will update my theme as soon as possible :)

Envoyé depuis mon HTC Desire avec Tapatalk

Dynam0

Aug 31, 2011
Installed from sdcard with no problems, love this theme thanks.

How do I access the universal flasher tool?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [THEME] |★|ICStyle Theme by OiJkN|☆|For ROM FLEXREAPER|☆|Updated 14.03.12|★|

If you like my work and use it ? Please click the Donate Button ^_^

Hi to all members ! I'm here again with my ported theme for the ROM "FLEXREAPER R9 & R10 & R11" by Civato I hope you will like because i have spent many hours on it !! There are some news icons added to the ICS Settings APK and i have made some personal changes in few PNG's, i let you see by yourself :) Thank you to use my theme ^^

separator.png

APK'S and MOD included in the theme:
    • All APK's are ZipAligned & PNG's Optimized !
      [*]Quickboot_Mod by RSoft (Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader, Power off & Hot boot)
      [*]Settings - all new PNG's by me
      [*]SystemUI - new SoftKeys by me
      [*]Framework-res
      [*][MOD] Android Battery Icon 1% Increments
      [*][MOD] Animated Battery Charge
      [*][MOD] Added 25 animated png's for Upload & Download Files
      [*][MOD] Change size of Clock (in status bar)
      [*][MOD] Robot's fonts
      [*][MOD] New Icons in the Status Bar
      [*][MOD] New Notifications in the Status Bar
      [*][MOD] New Toast frames
      [*][MOD] New Icons for SD-Card & USB Drive
      [*]Possibility to undo all changes with a backup (created when you flash the new theme) in CMW
      [*]and more...

1115213596.png

How to install:

1 - First download the file "ICStyle_Theme_by_OiJkN_v1.0.zip"

2 - Copy it in your SDCard or USB Pen and flash it over the Recovery mode (CMW)

3 - Wait the first boot can take a while...

How to undo:

The emergency backup and installation log is stored in /sdcard/Universal-Themes/ and are identified by flashing date included in the name. You just have to flash the zip file saved :) YOU DON'T NEED TO DO A NANDROID !!

Info:

In this new version i use the method of Universal Flasher Tool (original thread --> HERE).

1115213634.png

1115213567.png

===> ICStyle Theme V1.0 <===

MD5: 684bbce90ee75a59437df438ea00ce7e

Best regards and thanks to all authors & dev, enjoy it and give me some feedbacks please ! don't forget the Donate Button or the Thanks :)
    Wow, looks nice, will give this a try.

Sent from my A500 using xda premium

Thank you ! Have you flash it ? Did you like it ?
    DL now. Looking forward to checking it out.

Edit: hmmmm.....nothing. Flashed it and my tab looks exactly the same.

So strange because i flash it many times for my tests...try to flash it with a USB Pen Drive and tell me the result please.
    Thanks Oijkn.
    I really like the arrow indicators that show upload and download activity. The icons are all nice and clean. Pretty much everything that I see is great. Nice work.

Quick question. On my desktop I stack the settings shortcuts. When the folder is opened, each icon, whether it be for the wifi or the accesibility, is the same settings gear. I'm sure you're guessing my question by now, but here goes anyway. Is it possible to change those to more appropriate icons? If so is it something that I could do myself as the icons that I would use are the ones you've been kind enough to share. Maybe a little kick in the right direction please? Of course, if you were compelled to add that little bit of extra coolness yourself I'd be happy to just download your work and install it rather than muck something up myself.;)

Thanks again Because of you, Civato, Richard, Vache and the other devs/modders my tab absolutely rocks!

Hi JdgM3NT4L ! Thank you for your comments and I try to do my best to make this tablet as pleasant as possible with fine icons :) I'm sorry I didn't understand everything in your question because English is not my native language... So if you can try to give me an example with a screenshot or give me the icons that you want to change so I could make you a personal theme :)

I had the same problem and flashing from USB pen drive did the trick.
    Thanks.

Hi atililla, thank you to confirm that works good from USB Pen Drive :)

Yes there is no difference framework between the R9 version so you can flash it over the R10 :)

PS: Sorry for my bad English....