Lost WiFi

Search This thread

cubarican84

Jun 22, 2010
-Safestraped 3.65(latest stable)
-Jellybeans 6 runs flawless
-For whatever reason I can't get Hyperdrive or Baja ROMs to connect to my 5ghz WiFi correctly. I deleted the ROM slot and wiped and wiped and wiped again. But for whatever reason those two ROMs react the same to that WiFi band. As soon as I enter password my WiFi goes dead. Yet if I flash Jelly Beans it works flawlessy. Any thoughts? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mrstone77

Aug 3, 2011
-Safestraped 3.65(latest stable)
-Jellybeans 6 runs flawless
-For whatever reason I can't get Hyperdrive or Baja ROMs to connect to my 5ghz WiFi correctly. I deleted the ROM slot and wiped and wiped and wiped again. But for whatever reason those two ROMs react the same to that WiFi band. As soon as I enter password my WiFi goes dead. Yet if I flash Jelly Beans it works flawlessy. Any thoughts? Thanks

Are you following the instructions outlined in Method #2 in this thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2528707

Also make sure you are flashing the whole "Stock Tar file". Not just the "Modem Tar File".

Sent from my SM-N900V using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

cubarican84

Jun 22, 2010
Not sure how that even remotely relates to my problem. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

cubarican84

Jun 22, 2010
I am on latest firmware. The thing is that it seems safestrap related to me. Like my rom slot 2 is not wiping correctly. I'll figure it out. Again thanks guys