[CM12 + RRO Theme] | Carbon UI | V1.2 | Sleek | Minimal | Dark + Light Variants |

Search This thread

Zyxxeil

Apr 9, 2011
CarbonPROMO.png

About
Carbon UI is not your typical theme! With the focus of elegance, simplicity, and innovation, Carbon UI dares to innovate by creating an exclusive style that is seen throughout the whole system. Not only does it change the feel of the system but it continues innovating by introducing "dimen" edits that allow a wider range of customization to core apps and system apps. Perfection is also a big role in this theme as it aims to get EVERYTHING right, not just one thing. With every update to this theme innovation will constantly follow and continue to make this unique theme even more unique.

Support
This theme works for both CM12 and RRO. Simply open up the app and select your style.

What's themed:
* Setings
* Dialer
* Contacts
* Calculator
* Google Keep
* Google Play Music
* SuperSU
* Notifications
* Dialogs
* Fonts
* Alarms
* Notifications
* Ringtone
* CM File Manager
* Google Keyboard
* System Wide Navigation Bar
* Wallpapers
* Quick Settings
* Cyanogenmod Music
* Cyanogenmod Theme Manager
* Lots More....
+ MORE COMING SOON

Notes
My G+ community: HERE

Screenshots
1.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.jpg

Download
V1.2 - Attached Below
V2.0 - Play Store

Disclaimer
This theme is in no way associated with Carbon ROM or the team behind the ROM.

Attachments

• CarbonUI-V1.2.apk
    12.7 MB · Views: 4,195
Last edited:

LFC-YNWA

Dec 14, 2012
Mumbai
Hello, I've been using your free theme Elixium UI from a long time. I must say its still the best theme! Are you planning on updating the theme with some popular ROM icons support? and I hope you dont change the color scheme of the theme as you changed in Carbon UI with the sliders. Thanks!

mrgwap

Dec 19, 2010
Thanks for the awesome theme. I purchased ur theme along time ago..

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CarbonPROMO.png

About
    Carbon UI is not your typical theme! With the focus of elegance, simplicity, and innovation, Carbon UI dares to innovate by creating an exclusive style that is seen throughout the whole system. Not only does it change the feel of the system but it continues innovating by introducing "dimen" edits that allow a wider range of customization to core apps and system apps. Perfection is also a big role in this theme as it aims to get EVERYTHING right, not just one thing. With every update to this theme innovation will constantly follow and continue to make this unique theme even more unique.

Support
    This theme works for both CM12 and RRO. Simply open up the app and select your style.

What's themed:
    * Setings
    * Dialer
    * Contacts
    * Calculator
    * Google Keep
    * Google Play Music
    * SuperSU
    * Notifications
    * Dialogs
    * Fonts
    * Alarms
    * Notifications
    * Ringtone
    * CM File Manager
    * Google Keyboard
    * System Wide Navigation Bar
    * Wallpapers
    * Quick Settings
    * Cyanogenmod Music
    * Cyanogenmod Theme Manager
    * Lots More....
    + MORE COMING SOON

Notes
    My G+ community: HERE

Screenshots
    1.png
    3.png
    4.png
    5.png
    6.jpg

Download
    V1.2 - Attached Below
    V2.0 - Play Store

Disclaimer
    This theme is in no way associated with Carbon ROM or the team behind the ROM.
    Reserved For ME :p
    Version 2.0 is up on play store. But there's no carbon ui light in it:(

Unfortunately I have opted to combine the light and dark version in V2.0 as you can see by the light dialer and dark settings. I have provided the full V1.2 that includes separate light and dark themes for free here for that reason.
    Play store says 2.0 not compatible with my device. Nexus 6 on minimal os with layers.

V2.0 does not work with layers but I am working on an update that should get it supported soon.