Emulation Compatablity Questions

Search This thread

stylesclash88

Feb 23, 2014
I've heard retroarch is very good with cartridge based games. In terms of playing GBA, SNES and Genesis titles is retroarch the ideal choice (including camelot GBA games, which i've had poor experiences in the past playing on my psp). also is psx emulation close to as good as what is available on the PSP?

I checked the reicast compatability thread and found a few titles weren't listed. They are:

-record of lodoss
-floigan brothers
-fur fighters
-tee off golf 2

has anyone tested these four games. also i saw a large amount of feedback with shenmue. whats the latest on how it handles with the current build. Thanks :)

hexitnow

Jun 19, 2013
Idaho
I've heard retroarch is very good with cartridge based games. In terms of playing GBA, SNES and Genesis titles is retroarch the ideal choice (including camelot GBA games, which i've had poor experiences in the past playing on my psp). also is psx emulation close to as good as what is available on the PSP?

I checked the reicast compatability thread and found a few titles weren't listed. They are:

-record of lodoss
-floigan brothers
-fur fighters
-tee off golf 2

has anyone tested these four games. also i saw a large amount of feedback with shenmue. whats the latest on how it handles with the current build. Thanks :)

I can't speak for all the emulators but for snes I use snes9x, it was also an emulator on the psp. The ps1 emulation is working great, just as good as the psp if not better. all I've played is ff7 and It works perfectly.

Hit thanks if I helped you out. Doing a little bit of reading goes a long way. Sent via tapatalk.

stylesclash88

Feb 23, 2014
I can't speak for all the emulators but for snes I use snes9x, it was also an emulator on the psp. The ps1 emulation is working great, just as good as the psp if not better. all I've played is ff7 and It works perfectly.

Hit thanks if I helped you out. Doing a little bit of reading goes a long way. Sent via tapatalk.

Any framerate issues on a game like Super Mario RPG (one of the SNES games with a separate graphic chip).