Tegic eT9 US English Keyboard Fix for Windows Mobile 6.1

Search This thread

broadstbully1

Jul 20, 2008
repost

Can someone repost the .cab file for me please? When i attempt to download it, all i'm getting is unknown.pmp file.

Ty

Leodilion

Jun 17, 2009
i have had my dosh for about 8 month now and have been followin all the problems and sucess...am a bit scared to ugrade, cus i realy dont want to get stuck
QUESTION where can i find all the files that work for me to upgrade to WM6.1 that include the keyboard fix etc..?

francktcha

Aug 13, 2009
i just upgraded to wm6.1 nd i have this problem can some give me step by step directions on changing it back to the normal english key mapping?

nickydash

Mar 24, 2008
Can someone please update the cab it is not working for me as i just updated to 6.1 and when i hit a im getting the # sign pleasssse

showsit01

Mar 17, 2010
Tegic eT9 English keyboard upgrade US

Thank you guys so much for your help first phone I ever flashed and it was pretty dificult making things work with the keyboard all bungled up. Great forum, moderators, and members. Thank you all again.

coupycoupe

Apr 24, 2010
Im still in need of fixing this. I have download it the files. but i cant "install" them right. I put the files in my Mobile Devi. then i use the file explore. but i get a alert saying that "there is no app associated with "ET9REG-1" Run the app first then open this file inside the App" I must not be installing them right? but other then that the 6.1 looks nice. thanks fort he help

Mr. Clown

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee - Fear a Clown
Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia
Im still in need of fixing this. I have download it the files. but i cant "install" them right. I put the files in my Mobile Devi. then i use the file explore. but i get a alert saying that "there is no app associated with "ET9REG-1" Run the app first then open this file inside the App" I must not be installing them right? but other then that the 6.1 looks nice. thanks fort he help

After install reboot, then in text input box FN+Space ABC. Hope that helps ;)

krYsti

Apr 8, 2009
Hello,

I used HTC Excalibur with an English keyboard, but now I gave the phone to my sister. My sister lived in Denmark and she need a Danish keyboard. Where can I find a Danish T9 for Excalibur? I've found some Danish T9, but not for Excalibur, and I've found some T9 for Excalibur, but not with Danish lang.

Can you help me, please?

Regards,
krYsti