[ROM]-[A1-COMING SOON]-VIeW 4G ReWiND 3D-[2.3.3]-[Sense 3.0]

Search This thread

evilstewie23

Jul 6, 2011
can someone help im using clock work mod recovery. i used rom manager to flash this and wiped dalvik and everything else but then it reboots and takes me to the recovery do i apply update from sdcard or install zip. any help please

wildstang83

Inactive Recognized Developer / Themer
Oct 14, 2010
Nowheresville
xdaforums.com
can someone help im using clock work mod recovery. i used rom manager to flash this and wiped dalvik and everything else but then it reboots and takes me to the recovery do i apply update from sdcard or install zip. any help please

Well firstly I don't know why people still use Rom Manager to flash crazy roms like this. Thats good for CM Nighlies but not on roms like this.

You have to do a full wipe of everything in recovery before you flash this.

evilstewie23

Jul 6, 2011
Well firstly I don't know why people still use Rom Manager to flash crazy roms like this. Thats good for CM Nighlies but not on roms like this.

You have to do a full wipe of everything in recovery before you flash this.

k thank you that helps for future reference. also do i apply update from sd card because i wiped and installed zip again but it went back to recovery

EDIT: GOT IT

Last edited:

evilstewie23

Jul 6, 2011
Thanks guys I found out that it was a bad download got it though. thanks again

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

slyswine

Oct 11, 2009
Is there a problem with the link? Everytime I click it the web page does not load properly.

Edit: the browser opened it up with a double http://, its all good now.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA Premium App

derickmc

Jun 18, 2010
Nampa, ID
Wow.. I am absolutly LOVING this port... I cant wait for everything to be resized so i can use it as a daily! Nice work Joelz! Amazing as usual!

One small bug I've noticed: Softkeys dont seem to work in Landscape mode...

Holy crap I cannot even begin to explain how excited I am for this! :D :D :D :D

Last edited:

tribbey

Mar 4, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Wow.. I am absolutly LOVING this port... I cant wait for everything to be resized so i can use it as a daily! Nice work Joelz! Amazing as usual!

One small bug I've noticed: Softkeys dont seem to work in Landscape mode...

Holy crap I cannot even begin to explain how excited I am for this! :D :D :D :D

hhaha i was just about to come and say pretty much the same thing this will be my new rom when the sizing is fixed like keyboard and stuff and more stable i kinda like the small sizing of notification and everything but i know when it comes to be stable joelz will have this bad boy up and runnin reall good but for now im going back to kingdom rewind

tribbey

Mar 4, 2011
Dayton Ohio
also snapbooth looks pretty awesom from the tiny glimpse i get before it closes on me would that work on your kingdom rom?

ahh shut down the phone only puts it in hibernationg but the rotating lockscreen is also AWESOME this will probably be the best 2.1/3.0 out when stable

Last edited:

jshifty

Jul 29, 2009
He included the Gingerbread keyboard which is sized correctly. Just hold down on the area you need to type and it will prompt you to select input method. Select GB and you are good to go.

tribbey

Mar 4, 2011
Dayton Ohio
He included the Gingerbread keyboard which is sized correctly. Just hold down on the area you need to type and it will prompt you to select input method. Select GB and you are good to go.

ahhhh i wish i knew that before i did a restore~ lol thanks though for getting that out there

tiny4579

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2011
also snapbooth looks pretty awesom from the tiny glimpse i get before it closes on me would that work on your kingdom rom?

ahh shut down the phone only puts it in hibernationg but the rotating lockscreen is also AWESOME this will probably be the best 2.1/3.0 out when stable

The hibernation is a sense feature. To disable, go to settings->applications and uncheck fastboot.

jdog94

Mar 3, 2010

ahhhh i wish i knew that before i did a restore~ lol thanks though for getting that out there..............lol me to

Top Liked Posts