[MOTO G] Installing APK + data packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

breakthebass

Jun 23, 2014
DISCLAMER: I KNOW DOWNLOADING APK + DATA IT'S ILLEGAL (if it's a free app)(?)

Hi guys! I've got a problem: when I try to install an APK with its associated data I use this procedure:
- Installing the .apk file
- Copying the data in this folder: storage/emulated/0/Android/obb

But it doesn't work. I tried to delete and recreate the "obb" folder but, being a system folder and being on the internal storage, it doesn't let me do this. If you guys have some advice, please help.

Inviato dal mio XT1032 utilizzando Tapatalk

goldeneagle1972

Nov 29, 2008
Not to be mean or anything, but just the plain facts, no one can determine if you're actually wanting the information for what to do after you obtain warez at this point and no one will probably answer this question for you because it's against this site's rules and regulations NOT to support warez or anything to do with them, so please forgive us all but we can't partake in the info you are looking for...

Reactions: diecast

Diamondback

Retired Dev Committee Lead / Retired Senior Mod
Jan 17, 2010
virtuous-ten-studio.com
Sorry but we don't condone any talk about warez.
The potential use cases for manually installing app data like this besides using warez are very rare, but in case you do have one of these, just let me know and I'll reopen the thread.

Thread closed.

Reactions: goldeneagle1972
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not to be mean or anything, but just the plain facts, no one can determine if you're actually wanting the information for what to do after you obtain warez at this point and no one will probably answer this question for you because it's against this site's rules and regulations NOT to support warez or anything to do with them, so please forgive us all but we can't partake in the info you are looking for...
    Sorry but we don't condone any talk about warez.
    The potential use cases for manually installing app data like this besides using warez are very rare, but in case you do have one of these, just let me know and I'll reopen the thread.

Thread closed.