[Q] Will I have better performace with some of KK ROMs instead of STOCK ROM?

Search This thread

KoFiler

Mar 30, 2014
Hi, question is already in title: Will I have better performace with some of KK ROMs instead of STOCK ROM?

I am looking for some ROM which will have better performance than stock one (it's mostly the only reason why I want to flash some (CM) rom) because currently I have quite a lot of lags on the stock ROM. Thx for answers :)

scarmau

Apr 16, 2014
Hi, question is already in title: Will I have better performace with some of KK ROMs instead of STOCK ROM?

I am looking for some ROM which will have better performance than stock one (it's mostly the only reason why I want to flash some (CM) rom) because currently I have quite a lot of lags on the stock ROM. Thx for answers :)

I have CM already from 4.0 and now I have installed CM11 with kitkat. Is the best rom for this phone

Reactions: KoFiler

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All custom roms is faster than stock

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Free mobile app

I have CM already from 4.0 and now I have installed CM11 with kitkat. Is the best rom for this phone
    I use Omni Rom and its very fast, smooth and good for battery

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Free mobile app