Stock rom version....help

Search This thread

lj1242

Jan 8, 2014
hey guys, is there any program out there that identifies which rom version is currently on the phone, the problem is that i am locked out of my phone and cant access the "about" section...also none of the hard reset codes work.....i want to flash the phone but i dont know its stock firmware and there is alot to chose from....also my manual hard reset is not functioning(volume up+power+home button)

soulmate53

Aug 1, 2013
Middle of Nowhere
hey guys, is there any program out there that identifies which rom version is currently on the phone, the problem is that i am locked out of my phone and cant access the "about" section...also none of the hard reset codes work.....i want to flash the phone but i dont know its stock firmware and there is alot to chose from....also my manual hard reset is not functioning(volume up+power+home button)

Check this link and then enter in recovery , delete all user data. problem solved..

Reactions: DevilJinn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Check this link and then enter in recovery , delete all user data. problem solved..