[Q] root option's for Android L preview?

Search This thread

marcdman4000

Aug 18, 2013
Redlands
I easily rooted my Nexus 7 easily with the Wugfresh nexus root toolkit and the image file from google. Simple no issues what so ever. However I could not get the root to stick. It installed twrp fine but not the su zip. Does anyone know of a su.zip that will work with L?

lessthanzach

May 23, 2008
Redding, CA
I easily rooted my Nexus 7 easily with the Wugfresh nexus root toolkit and the image file from google. Simple no issues what so ever. However I could not get the root to stick. It installed twrp fine but not the su zip. Does anyone know of a su.zip that will work with L?
This is not a development thread. Go to the super su thread on XDA and flash the zip in recovery. Then promptly hold your head high and report your own thread to moderators so it can be moved into Q&A section.

Reactions: marcdman4000

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is not a development thread. Go to the super su thread on XDA and flash the zip in recovery. Then promptly hold your head high and report your own thread to moderators so it can be moved into Q&A section.