[Q] Paranoid 4.4.4 installed - how to reduce haptic feedback?

Search This thread

schueyisking

Jun 22, 2008
i just flashed the paranoid 4.4.4 rom - the haptic feedback on it is mental - like its sending an electric shock through my finger. I don't want to turn it off - just want to reduce it back down to normal levels.

how can i do this? thanks

isajoo

Oct 17, 2012
unfortunately had no effect on the strength of the vibration when typing using the keyboard.

That setting is separate, If your using Google keyboard then it'll be under advanced settings "keypress vibration duration", check under settings/language, some ROM's/launchers have the Google keyboard settings app in the app drawer.

Reactions: schueyisking

schueyisking

Jun 22, 2008
That setting is separate, If your using Google keyboard then it'll be under advanced settings "keypress vibration duration", check under settings/language, some ROM's/launchers have the Google keyboard settings app in the app drawer.

yup got it, in this particular ROM it was called 'options for experts' or something - perfect. Sorted. thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    unfortunately had no effect on the strength of the vibration when typing using the keyboard.