LG Lucid 2 unlock

Search This thread

berobeqa

Mar 22, 2014
hello, I'm from Georgia, not state, country. I bought LG lucid 2 and in my country there are only GSM operators. I rooted My device and than edit build.prop file somehow, and suddenly dissapear that Open testing mode opened and I could set preffered network type: but I couldn't set on GSM only mode, it swithes itself on GSM/CDMA auto (PRL) mode, or LTE mode, or anything where is CDMA or LTE listed. please help me someone, I am new on android platform and even don't know what is radio which is on (turn off radio).

berobeqa

Mar 22, 2014
some pics on of my device

here are some pics of my device's "testing mode to of lte" application

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 2,550
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 2,330
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 2,199
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 1,937

cooltaj

Mar 22, 2009
unlocked

hello, I'm from Georgia, not state, country. I bought LG lucid 2 and in my country there are only GSM operators. I rooted My device and than edit build.prop file somehow, and suddenly dissapear that Open testing mode opened and I could set preffered network type: but I couldn't set on GSM only mode, it swithes itself on GSM/CDMA auto (PRL) mode, or LTE mode, or anything where is CDMA or LTE listed. please help me someone, I am new on android platform and even don't know what is radio which is on (turn off radio).

Were you able to get this phone to use in your country with local sim?
If so, what did you do? I am looking at getting the phone.....Please answer if you did.

Thank you

bsvif

Nov 15, 2009
Ivano-Frankivsk
Can you post here your build prop?