[ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

Search This thread

moh980

Mar 28, 2009
I'm in shock! The phone didn't switch time from day light saving this weekend!

And now I'm late for work...

Last year I remember it switched time just fine...(yet I was still late for work), but anyhow...:)

mine worked fine, i got the pop up msg and time was updated automatically :rolleyes:

AlfredWallace

Sep 25, 2008
Close button (long press)

Hello,

In this new ROM, we don't have the ability to hold the close button of an application to clear it from the memory ?

Thanks,
Alfred

DANDANA

Hello,

In this new ROM, we don't have the ability to hold the close button of an application to clear it from the memory ?

Thanks,
Alfred
Yes, and you can setup all buttons(windows, close and home, press and long press) in uTask settings.

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 30

TAEL

Retired Recognized Developer
The last one 6.28244 final.

I would like to deactivate CHT & uTask for resource savings.

So a way through the registry ?

Maybe you can disable it via removing it's service, but I'm not sure if it works or not.

Remove this key:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\UTaskSrv]

Otherwise, you can set all buttons to their default actions by uTask settings, and remember, uTask doesn't uses a lot of resources so don't worry about it.

I may be wrong, but i dont think you can deactivate CHT if its cooked in.

+1

taramas

Mar 16, 2009
contacts problem

This has nothing to do with Tael's rom which is brilliant, this is a problem that exists for me for all the roms i tested already except the official rom which are working and one Tael rom from march2010 if i remember well.
So here is the problem : iam using my raphael as an office assist and for that reason i need ms office and contacts in full details, the procedure is a) working with ms office 2010 on my pc (using greek language for notes) and then sync with my raphael, then go to raphael contacts... people-choose one contact-first page with details are fine and readable in greek-menu-see more information-notes then comes the problem, the notes in greek are not readable!
if i go to pc and link the notes to a page in onenote and sync it then go to raphael's onenote and see them works great, go back to contacts notes are not.
First i came to the idea of changing the fonts in msoffice which didn't work, anyway i have skills in computers and no skills on mobile phones and tried diff solutions on my pc with no luck so i need help from the experts and the place to find them is here.
Thank you for any help

** the easy thing is to go to the official rom (which by the way is english rom) but don't fit to me, i prefer Tael's rom instead so iam trying to solve this problem

Last edited:

dinsey

Nov 14, 2008
Used the search facilty and looked in the cht user manual, cannot find any direct reference to the home key.

With the old Windows 6.1 Stock ROM, whenever I am in any menu, When I hit the Home button (house shaped button), it would always take me back to the home page. For some reason it keeps diverting me back to the standard start button pressed screen.

Apologies if this has been addressed before but couldnt find it.

Once again Tael, many thanks. I was going to go to the other side (Android) as windows 6.1 was fine but interface was a bit dated. Tried some other roms but all had issues. This one hits all the right spots and works out of the box.

Tael I think I am not the only one here who was looking to change handset due to old roms etc. For a ageing phone (new phones out every few months) and for someone to plough so much time into this ROM, is exceptional. Will give my touch pro least another year.

Downloaded the previous cab for this problem but it didnt work, has there been another one released for the new build?

Anyone help with the Home Screen question above?

AlfredWallace

Sep 25, 2008
Sorry,

I was not clear.
I mean if uTask service is deactivated, is there a way to restore long press on close button (with long press animation) to clear the application from memory since this was the standard behavior without uTask.

Thanks

TAEL

Retired Recognized Developer
Sorry,

I was not clear.
I mean if uTask service is deactivated, is there a way to restore long press on close button (with long press animation) to clear the application from memory since this was the standard behavior without uTask.

Thanks
Actually, uTask does this and if you disable that, you can't do this.

Daved+

May 25, 2008
I flashed Tael ROM for the first time last night and "My location" service doesn't work (no weather, no Google Maps, etc).

I did enable the service and I searched this thread but I couldn't find anything else than enabling my location.

What else should I do to get this to work? I used "My location" a lot with my previous ROM. Thanks

fromaron

May 10, 2010
I flashed Tael ROM for the first time last night and "My location" service doesn't work (no weather, no Google Maps, etc).

I did enable the service and I searched this thread but I couldn't find anything else than enabling my location.

What else should I do to get this to work? I used "My location" a lot with my previous ROM. Thanks

I think in the weather menu you need to enable My location as well. I did it and it worked everywhere else.

AlfredWallace

Sep 25, 2008
GPS performance

Hello,

Here is a new question.

3 or 4 TAEL ROM before (sorry, I didn't write down which one, maybe around v5.2.23569_15AUG2010 or v5.23683_30AUG2010), the GPS was really very quick, I could get a fix even inside a building without windows, etc.

In this ROM the GPS is very sluggish, i almost can't get a fix.

Does this component changes with the ROMs, can you know if it was changed in the various ROMs ?

Am I the only one to notice this ?

Can I do something for the GPS to get a fix quickly and reliably ?

Thanks,

Alfred

GPersan

Apr 23, 2008
Bugs

I Installed the last TAEL ROM and now I have a lot of bugs and problems.
Seems that it is no longer stable!

- On Message Tab: sometimes when I click on a message does nothing
- After writing a message, I click send and sometimes does nothing and need to restart.
- KeyLock on suspend only works sometimes
- I installed VoiceCommand and don't work, because headset button don't calls it.
Worked good on last stable version.

Have you planned to solve this issues or is better to back to the August stable version?

Thank you,
gilpersan

DANDANA

Hello,

Here is a new question.

3 or 4 TAEL ROM before (sorry, I didn't write down which one, maybe around v5.2.23569_15AUG2010 or v5.23683_30AUG2010), the GPS was really very quick, I could get a fix even inside a building without windows, etc.

In this ROM the GPS is very sluggish, i almost can't get a fix.

Does this component changes with the ROMs, can you know if it was changed in the various ROMs ?

Am I the only one to notice this ?

Can I do something for the GPS to get a fix quickly and reliably ?

Thanks,

Alfred
If you could get a fix inside a building, you use either aGPS or GPSmodDriver. Check your aGPS settings.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

05745IMM8261282379945temp.gif

v6.28244 [Final]

05744IMM1861282380297temp.gif

• Arcsoft MMS
    • Java Jblend
    • Quick GPS
    • HTC Sense 2.5
    • Co0kie Home Tab
    • Adobe PDF
    • Advanced Configuration
    • Auto Call Recorder
    • Calculator
    • CleanRAM
    • Core Player
    • Cyberon Voice Speed Dialer
    • Microsoft Facebook
    • FM Radio
    • Google Maps
    • Microsoft MyPhone
    • Nitrogen MP3 Player
    • Opera Mobile
    • Palringo
    • PIM Backup
    • Resco Explorer
    • Resco Photo Manager Pro
    • Resco Registery Editor
    • RSS Hub
    • Torch Button
    • Touch InCall Screen Tweak
    • uTask
    • Voice Recorder
    • Whip2Snap
    • Windows Live
    • Windows Marketplace
    • Youtube
    • Bubble Breaker
    • Teeter
    • EzInput
    • Finger Keyboard
    • Swype
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 BETA

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/442349781/TAELROM_v6.23152_BETA.nbh

*This is a beta release and it's just for test and reporting problems and submitting suggestions.

Regards
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 Release Candidate
    February 13, 2011

No more information at this moment, just use it and submit last bugs, requests, feedback.

Thanks a lot for using TAEL ROM, donations are NOT required but always appreciated.

Have a nice day!
    Come on guys. :)
    TAEL ROM v5.23145 BETA

• Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 23145
    • HTC Sense 2019
    • Updated a lot of packages and drivers
    • Tweaked as always
    • ...and things that I've forgot them now. :eek:
    NOTICE : this release doesn't have any CHT, and I think it supports chinese, please report if it works.

Discover the new food, enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/429143364/TAELROM-v5.23145-BETA.nbh

*making mirror for above link is appreciated.