[GAME] HopDice BETA - Puzzle dice game! - UPDATE: Medium set with 30 more levels!

Search This thread

dmarcato

Apr 1, 2010
promo_banner_180.png

HopDice is a puzzle dice game where you have to move the dice into each hole using all moves available (which are indicated by the dots amount).
There are several kind of dice and levels that will keep your mind busy for a lot of time!

Features:
- Light and clear interface
- 61 levels (more coming soon)
- Nice background music and sound effects
- Different kind of dice, currently there are 5, but other are coming!
- OpenFeint integration, submit your score online to challenge other players around the world and unlock achievements!
- Hours of entertainment! :)

Coming soon:
- Dice legend
- Hard level set
- Extra online sets, also with daily levels!
- New kind of dice
- Graphics themes
- Level editor: create and share your own level!

This game is freely inspired by “enDice” from Ozzie Mercado.

The game is still in BETA, so i ask anyone to try it and send me suggestions and/or feedback to help me improve it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: orb3000

dmarcato

Apr 1, 2010
We have released an update that fix lot of stability issues, thanks to user's report! :D
Please keep trying it so we can provide a better game! ;)

lobstrain

Jan 25, 2011
Installed it, played it, beat it in under half an hour. Very good puzzle game, looking forward to more levels. Didn't see any bugs.

dmarcato

Apr 1, 2010
Installed it, played it, beat it in under half an hour. Very good puzzle game, looking forward to more levels. Didn't see any bugs.

Good you was very fast! :D
I'm glad you like it, we are working on new levels and dice, we should release them soon if university exams give us some free time :p

dmarcato

Apr 1, 2010
We have updated HopDice with Medium level set! Another 30 levels of fun, now even more hard! ;)
And also a preview level of the Hard set with a new kind of dice: Blue dice! :D

More are coming soon, so stay tuned :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    promo_banner_180.png

HopDice is a puzzle dice game where you have to move the dice into each hole using all moves available (which are indicated by the dots amount).
    There are several kind of dice and levels that will keep your mind busy for a lot of time!

Features:
    - Light and clear interface
    - 61 levels (more coming soon)
    - Nice background music and sound effects
    - Different kind of dice, currently there are 5, but other are coming!
    - OpenFeint integration, submit your score online to challenge other players around the world and unlock achievements!
    - Hours of entertainment! :)

Coming soon:
    - Dice legend
    - Hard level set
    - Extra online sets, also with daily levels!
    - New kind of dice
    - Graphics themes
    - Level editor: create and share your own level!

This game is freely inspired by “enDice” from Ozzie Mercado.

The game is still in BETA, so i ask anyone to try it and send me suggestions and/or feedback to help me improve it :)