JesusFreke

Search This thread

here.david

Jan 6, 2009
Sonoma, CA
Did you not hear...T-mobile/HTC hired him.....:rolleyes:

I too miss knowing he is around....and a THANK YOU for everything JesusFreke...

brandenk

Aug 11, 2007
San Diego
I just spoke with him today, no he did not get a job at HTC or anything like that. He was just feeling bogged down having to read through hundreds of posts a day. He said he will still be making announcements on XDA from time to time but he wont be as active as he was. There will be future releases from JesusFreke so no body panic, its not the end of the world. :cool:

brandenk

Aug 11, 2007
San Diego
If he does try and quit we are just going to kidnap him and use him as slave labor so its in his best interest to just stick around. I mean ****, can you even imagine where we would be without him?! There are some other rising stars in this community but no one can replace JesusFreke.

wpbcubsfan

Jun 29, 2008
Chicago
I just spoke with him today, no he did not get a job at HTC or anything like that. He was just feeling bogged down having to read through hundreds of posts a day.

Can't say I blame him one little bit. Has anyone looked at his profile page and looked at some of the basic questions on there? People seem to think he's the only source of info about ANYTHING Android related. I still can't fathom how people ignore all the stickied posts and also refuse to use the search button.

d0nkey

Nov 25, 2008
I just installed the latest JF rom and now my battery dies. I pm'd JF a dozen times but he doesn't respond. What an asshat

santaninja

Dec 20, 2008
after putting JFRC33 on my phone it told me to kick my dog i did so and now my dog doesnt like me i asked JF to help and he didn't

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The T-Mobile G1 is called the HTC Dream because JesusFreke had a dream and told Google to name it that.