[Q] [HELP] Sony Ericson Live with walkman crashed

Search This thread

DiogoRP

May 9, 2014
Hello to everyone!! My Sony ericson live with walkman has a big problem!!!!!!!!!!! :crying:

I turn it on and everything looks fine but 15 seconds after if shows the starting animation and blocks!!!!!!!

It append because I instaled this app: Mont toSD, and it needed starting scripts to work, i installed them but my kernel doesn't allowed it (just found out it latter) i reboot my phone and the thing i explained above append!!!!!!!!!

Does someone know what can I do????

Thanks to everyone who try to help!

gulabsameer

May 15, 2013
India
Hello to everyone!! My Sony ericson live with walkman has a big problem!!!!!!!!!!! :crying:

I turn it on and everything looks fine but 15 seconds after if shows the starting animation and blocks!!!!!!!

It append because I instaled this app: Mont toSD, and it needed starting scripts to work, i installed them but my kernel doesn't allowed it (just found out it latter) i reboot my phone and the thing i explained above append!!!!!!!!!

Did you tried to factory reset your phone.? If you can't, try Sony update service (SUS). it will make you phone to stock but you will lose your data.!!

Update: Try this link: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1849170

Hope it works..!!

Sent from my U8860 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: DiogoRP

DiogoRP

May 9, 2014

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Did you tried to factory reset your phone.? If you can't, try Sony update service (SUS). it will make you phone to stock but you will lose your data.!!

Update: Try this link: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1849170

Hope it works..!!

My phone has root if i use the Sony Update service to reset my phone it won't "brick" it?

Nope..! SUS is used for restoring back to stock even when your phone has custom ROM.!! So you can use SUS to factory reset.! Go ahead and try.!