[ROM][RAZR][XT910] Latam Final Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 [RSD Lite] --New

Search This thread

pedrotorresfilho

Jan 4, 2012
decantodepoetas.blogspot.com
Hi Pedro,

Attached is the screenshot of my razr's current build version. Please suggest which firmware to flash, Brazil/EU Or the retail british from the YouTube video?

And if something goes wrong, from where can I get the GB firmware to flash back again?

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

This is the one you need
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1747800

Just flash with rsd lite. Thanks @zeidof for the info.

Cheers

Sent from my XT910 using xda premium

emflorence

Feb 14, 2008
Pedro, the bug that prevent text to be seen on widget have been corrected or is been studied?

Its not a big deal considering you can scroll with your fingers to discover what is the widget name, but its better to have it work correctly.

Regards,
Eduardo.

pedrotorresfilho

Jan 4, 2012
Pedro, the bug that prevent text to be seen on widget have been corrected or is been studied?

Its not a big deal considering you can scroll with your fingers to discover what is the widget name, but its better to have it work correctly.

Regards,
Eduardo.

You mean widget labels? If so yes, its working.

Cheers

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1342457655818.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1342457655818.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 279
I cant remember where's this menu strangri?

Pedro, I thought you posted the same screenshot before -- that's what's been happening on ICS builds for a while when you try to add the widget the old (non-ICS) way, by touch the homescreen until the menu appears from which you select Add widget (or add to home). This way there're no text labels for the widgets until you touch/hold it.

The screenshot above is from the fastboot-flashable LATAM ICS.

pedrotorresfilho

Jan 4, 2012
Pedro, I thought you posted the same screenshot before -- that's what's been happening on ICS builds for a while when you try to add the widget the old (non-ICS) way, by touch the homescreen until the menu appears from which you select Add widget (or add to home). This way there're no text labels for the widgets until you touch/hold it.

The screenshot above is from the fastboot-flashable LATAM ICS.

Gotcha. The problem is, I dont have that menu anymore since i've installed other homescreen i losted it.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1342481610890.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1342481610890.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 269

knives809

Jan 22, 2012
Huawei Mate 20 X
Google Pixel 5
Yes, you can. .350 version is downgradable to .310 via RSD lite. But, why would you wanna downgrade?

cheers

Is that a downgrade? I am checking your other thread. The version is ota v0.3 672.1BD.350.XT910. Is it possible to update to that latest version? Because the op from the other thread tell's us to be in gingerbread to update it

Thanks!

pedrotorresfilho

Jan 4, 2012
Is that a downgrade? I am checking your other thread. The version is ota v0.3 672.1BD.350.XT910. Is it possible to update to that latest version? Because the op from the other thread tell's us to be in gingerbread to update it

Thanks!

You cannot downgrade entire system but part of it. To flash the new update you need to run the update ota fix. It'll flash a patched kernel and system from GB. This is the base part of the system you need to flash the new ota update.

Cheers

can i flash my Telcel Razr Maxx with this?

Absolutely. You've a Latam device. If you're in GB I'd recommend you to flash entire GB 2.3.6 retail br first to get a clean instalation.

Cheers

markshane

Jun 30, 2010
Dubai
Hi Pedro.

Just to let you know that I finally flashed ICS on my RAZR and also updated to the latest leak! ICS on RAZR is amazing!!!

Very smooth, fast, great battery life and the webtop 3.0 experience on the Lapdock is pure awesomeness...

Thank you for all the support & guidance!

pedrotorresfilho

Jan 4, 2012
Hi Pedro.

Just to let you know that I finally flashed ICS on my RAZR and also updated to the latest leak! ICS on RAZR is amazing!!!

Very smooth, fast, great battery life and the webtop 3.0 experience on the Lapdock is pure awesomeness...

Thank you for all the support & guidance!

Thanks mate. You're welcone

Cheers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What do we have here?
    This is the newest fastboot files for Latam Motorola Razr Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 available to be flashed with RSD Lite!.

This is not an OTA update but the official firmware for XT910 GSM Latam Devices to be flashed with RSD Lite.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE ENTIRE THREAD.

AFTER UPGRADING TO ICS YOU'LL NOT BE ABLE TO DOWNGRADE TO GB 2.3.6.

FLASHING THIS ROM WILL ERASE ALL YOUR INTERNAL DATA!

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: But I'm already with the version 2.3.x or 4.0.x of Android for Latam devices, can I flash this?
    R: Yes. This is the firmware of latest android version to Motorola Razr XT910 Latam to be flashed by RSD Lite, doesn't matter the version you are since it's a Latam device.

Q: Do I need to root my phone after instaling Ice Cream Sandwich?
    R: Not really. You can root your device at any time.

Q: After flashing this I lost root, what should I do?
    R: Root your device with EternityProject EasyRootICS

Q: By flashing this will I be able to get ota updates on system info?
    R: Yes. When Motorola release an update you'll be able to receive it in your device.

Q: Is this version newer than ota v0.3?
    R: No. This is te exactly same version of ota v0.3 you'll flash with RSD.

Q: Is this version compatible with my Motorola Razr Maxx?
    R: Yes. But it's odd, some users reported wifi problems with this version on Razr Maxx. Kernel and Radio are the same but if you face wifi problems then update your Razr Maxx to 672.180.340

Q: There's any difference between the Retail.Br and carrier branded Firmwares?
    R: Absulutely not. The system is exactly the same. But, if you like bloatware your carriers deliver then get a branded firmware.

New system info:

screenshot2012072019425.png

screenshot2012072019425.png

How-to flash this?

0. Install Motorola Drivers - Get it here (hint: uninstall others android devices drivers from PC)
    1. Install RSD Lite >> Download here <<
    2. Download and unzip the Fastboot Files (hint: save it to c:\razrics)

Choose the firmware you want. If you wanna a branded version then get b, c or d. If you wanna a Retail one, bloatware free and without logo, get a.

a. Retail Brasil ICS 4.0.4
    b. Claro Brasil ICS 4.0.4
    c. Tim Brasil ICS 4.0.4
    d. Oi Brasil ICS 4.0.4

If you have a Motorola Razr Maxx and have wifi issue as explained on FAQ then get this: 672.180.340

3. Install Motorola Drivers - Download here (hint: uninstall others android devices drivers from PC)
    4. Enable USB Debug (Config > Developer Options > USB debug)
    5. Connect the phone to your PC as Media Sync - MTP (Change it after connect you phone to PC in Config > Storage > Media Sync)
    6. Make sure you've charged your Razr to 100%
    7. Run RSD Lite and open the .xml file on c:\razrics
    8. Wait for a PASS message on RSD Lite (may take up to 30min) before disconnecting your phone.
    9. Enjoy :good:

Notes

1. Root with EternityProject EasyROOTICS

2. Languages:

screen201205051503ubuh.png

Liked it? Press thanks button. You can also Buy me a Cold Beer!

Credits to the Firmware Team: Kent_lkc - Kwachu - daywalker04 - Pzyduck - Skrilax_CZ
    Original Thread "Firmwares Brasil ICS 4.0.4 350 Builds Official"
    And all the guys sharing experiences and knowledge @XDA
    Pedro, one question, now we have the Stock and the Vivo firmware. So we can flash it safely? I mean, can i flash the stock one over the one from Vivo and vice versa?

Thanks!

This one is newer and much better than Vivo, but you can move from vivo to retail to check it out.

Cheers

Can now someone plz port GNEXUS ROM??

Big thanx in advance!

I think we'll not have a Gnex port. Gnex lovers should buy Gnex, not Razr.

You have nice options anyway, like MIUI, CM9...

Cheers
    Hello all,

My friend has a RAZR with original 2.3.5 firmware. He wanted to update to 4.0.4 without wiping/reset factory using RSD lite. Someone already tried this? There is some problem? All the apps/sms will be intact? He has fear to lost his apps and don't trust so much in backups apps like titanium backup.

Thanks

Yes. It's possible. Data will not be touched if he do not wipe. but I'd like to recomend an app called mybackup pro to make a safe data backup, just in case.

Cheers

--Edit--
    I've sucessfully flashed this version to Razr Maxx and wifi issue I was getting with the OTA version didn't came out. It's running flawless now
    will this work with Rogers RAZR phones in Canada?

Absolutely. You can flash over any system you have now. If you're in GB 2.3.x you'll not be able to downgrade, but you'll be able to flash it again if you have any problem later! :good:

Cheers
    Pedro, one question, now we have the Stock and the Vivo firmware. So we can flash it safely? I mean, can i flash the stock one over the one from Vivo and vice versa?

Thanks!