Help requested in finding a working ROM.

Search This thread

cerilyn

Feb 7, 2014
Hi, guys.

I'm having a lot of problems with my 5830 at this time. It's currently running 2.3.6 stock although 3G is not working at all. I've tried countless other ROMs hoping to resolve the issue, but I am just getting nowhere. I'm assuming I will need to drop down to 2.2, but finding a 2.2 ROM... Right now, I have S5830XWTR.

If anybody might be able to point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

cerilyn

Feb 7, 2014
try cm10.1 based roms or cm7.2!
cm7.2 based miracle v4 is a good and stable one!
then there is infinity rom as well!

Awesome, taking a look at that now, although this leads me onto my next question. How can I root this thing? Both SuperOneClick and OneClickRoot fail to root it. (Have no CWMRec on here right now).

Thanks, pal.

EDIT: Got it sorted. Thanks so much for your help!

Last edited:

Viper The Ripper

Nov 6, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy A6
Hi, guys.

I'm having a lot of problems with my 5830 at this time. It's currently running 2.3.6 stock although 3G is not working at all. I've tried countless other ROMs hoping to resolve the issue, but I am just getting nowhere. I'm assuming I will need to drop down to 2.2, but finding a 2.2 ROM... Right now, I have S5830XWTR.

If anybody might be able to point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Wrong section mate, first of all READ RULES... there's an amzing Q&A thread for this kind of questions, so next time please post it in the correct rection ;)

Thank you for understanding it :)

liverpool4lyf

Dec 24, 2012
Delhi
Hi, guys.

Thanks in advance.

id recommend THE ULTIMATUM by "the A factor"
Amazing Rom:D