|★|b00sted's GalaxyTab Themes|☆|Updated 6.05.12|★|

Search This thread

GreenSnow7

Nov 28, 2011
Hey b00st is there any sign that there will be further development of the unfinished themes on your website?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
Hey b00st is there any sign that there will be further development of the unfinished themes on your website?

I have pretty much tapped out to be honest, if someone wants something they can send me a msg and we can work something out but the stuff was just to much work for little to no pay out.. I would rather be running around in the back yard with my son other than tweaking XML lol. Actually right now I am in a heated debate in my head of what tablet I am going to be selling if it is going to be the Gtab or the tf101..

Reactions: adamski123

GreenSnow7

Nov 28, 2011
Understandable I don't blame you, wish I had the paitents to learn XML. Guess in the mean time someone else will take over the job

PoorCollegeGuy

Account currently disabled
Dec 18, 2011
Columbus
twitter.com
Just wanted to say that after pulling my hair out, then finding this thread, then spending the last hour going through about most of the posts, I finally fixed my issue.

The Issue:
Installing any theme will remove the status bar. I'm on the latest Galaxy Task as of 18th April 2012.

The Fix:
Uninstall Hide Statusbar. Reboot to recovery then install theme.

Excellent work b00sted, will give some donations on payday. Your son is very cute, you're a lucky man. Have a 6 year old myself and he's the light of my life.

I look forward to the other themes being completed. Take it easy and I wish you good health.

Hello there. I tried this method but still had some issues. Here's what i did to make it work (using mostly your method).

Wiped everything
Flashed ROM (Task 14 makes you reboot at the end of installation so omit that step lol)
Waited for ROM to settle, didn't sign into Google or even turn my WiFi on.
Uninstalled Hide Bar using the system. (Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > uninstall Hide Bar) NOT using Titanium Backup
Did a reboot to "finalize it"
Rebooted into recovery
Flashed theme without wiping anything.
profit.

Hope this helps anyone who's still having trouble even after your method. Not trying to steal thunder, just helping out :) you did it first, I just did it over again.

b00sted, so sad that you're hanging up your themer badge, as i've only just now gotten acquainted with your work (HTC Jetstream ftw), but I understand priorities and you've got em so best of luck to you in your future endeavors sir.

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
sent you a link for it.

well need of money has out weighed my having a tab just to hack on.. I thought I would give my friends here first crack at it before I toss it up on ebay..

- Galaxy Tab P7510 16GB Grey w/ box
- Official book case
- Dock w/ 7tab HDMI output hookup on it (also have the stock part if u want to swap back)
- OTG Cable (lets u plug in usb cables/gamepades etc)
- Motorola BT keyboard
- Motorola BT mouse
2012-05-02%2011.58.41.jpg

send me a PM with any offers you think would be fair, also if you are looking for a tab and want something a lil less expensive I have a TF101 w/ Dock that comes in original box.

and as you may of guessed it this pretty much ends my support of themes for the tab once this sells. If there is something you really need always feel free to send me a private msg and I can help you out the best I can.

GreenSnow7

Nov 28, 2011
Just curious on that mouse, how well does it work, and does it have a on screen cursor or what?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Jay Rock

Sep 27, 2011
San Diego
Really appreciate your work. I think you've contributed more than enough to us. I would donate to you if I could and had the money, I'm only 16 lol. I hope all goes okay with you.

Reactions: b00sted

Jamison904

Jun 9, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey buddy, I have a paid year pro at Media Fire. i killed my "BW" - 50- GBs in three days. I now have free sponsorship from Alex over at http://www.androidfilehost.com. Long story short... I would be more then happy to host your amazing themes on my profile for you. Please let me know man. Very sad to see you go. Only working parent and have a 9 month old. Otherwise I would be more then happy to hook you up. Either way you are the man and we all are losing the BEST contributor, the galaxy tab has ever seen. PERIOD!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK so took me a bit to get this back up but new site is up thanks to scrosler so make sure to give him a huge thanks! and want to thank Jamison904 for his thread while I was MIA.

So nothing new as of yet but all my old stuff is back up and in order on my new website b00sted.com may be making the red theme soon if ICS dont make a appearance soon lol.

Without further adieu...

grey button ICS for task 14 is up :)
    updated w/ fixed placement of close button on quick panel
    every single theme is updated to Task14 other than SandyClaws. P7500 Overcome updates to all coming tomorrow as well as the one off alt ver's I have done for some.

As long as all that goes well the two themes that I been working on I should have out by this weekend for you all to play with!

As always if you like my work please, please take the time to donate even a buck it helps me a lot and keeps me doing what I do :)
    I will have a few updates for you all tomorrow..