[Q] Notification bar/Quick tile settings

Search This thread

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore
Just a random (but important) question: why do I get Quick Settings page as my default when I pull the notification bar down? Shouldn't it be the notifications page? And how do I change it? Running OmniROM 4.4.2 Nightly (26/1/2014)

chuSmu

May 30, 2013
OnePlus 8T
You should only have quick settings when swiping down from the upper right corner. You can change this under settings -> notification bar. If it's happening generally when swiping down i don't know. Sorry

Sent from my Find 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Irwenzhao

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore
You should only have quick settings when swiping down from the upper right corner. You can change this under settings -> notification bar. If it's happening generally when swiping down i don't know. Sorry

Yup you're right, but is there any way to change that? I don't see any settings related to that.

So you have the smart pulldown enabled?

Nope.

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
KitKat came in on my OmniROM, running on my Note 2.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA :(

chuSmu

May 30, 2013
OnePlus 8T
And you are sure you don't have quick pulldown enabled (Not the same as smart pulldown!)? It's in settings -> bars. That's the only thing i can think of...

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore
And you are sure you don't have quick pulldown enabled (Not the same as smart pulldown!)? It's in settings -> bars. That's the only thing i can think of...

Nope it's off.

farisyi1

Dec 18, 2012
Depok
Just a random (but important) question: why do I get Quick Settings page as my default when I pull the notification bar down? Shouldn't it be the notifications page? And how do I change it? Running OmniROM 4.4.2 Nightly (26/1/2014)

as my experience if you pull/drop notification from right you got quicksetting mode and if you pull/drop from left you got notification mode :D

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore
as my experience if you pull/drop notification from right you got quicksetting mode and if you pull/drop from left you got notification mode :D

Yea... Can't change that too...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

So you have the smart pulldown enabled?