Error while recompiling APK

Search This thread

dominator96

Sep 10, 2013
Lahore
Hello XDA brothers.
I am running Android APK MULTI TOOL for recompiling and decompiling an APK. When I decompile it, it goes smoothly. But when I attempt recompiling, it gives A LOT of errors stating at the end "... is not defined". This is not an after-mod error because I tried recompiling it right after decompiling, without even opening the decompiled folder. It still gives the same error. Kind of frustrating. So, can anyone help?¿

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
Hello XDA brothers.
I am running Android APK MULTI TOOL for recompiling and decompiling an APK. When I decompile it, it goes smoothly. But when I attempt recompiling, it gives A LOT of errors stating at the end "... is not defined". This is not an after-mod error because I tried recompiling it right after decompiling, without even opening the decompiled folder. It still gives the same error. Kind of frustrating. So, can anyone help?¿

comform that you have install proper framework and systemui

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
But you just said to deodex them files -.- Hold on, lets start again.
I want to decompile a non-system apk file and then recompile. Decompile goes smooth but while recompiling, it states a BUNCH of errors saying "........ is not defined". This is what I want to fix about :)

no no
understand properly
firstvyou need to deodex systemui app and framework app
tthen install it to the multitool
then compile the other apps
it will be compile

Top Liked Posts