@4onu OK. I will ignore .........

Last edited:
Reactions: 4onu

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
miro2.png

Miro, please, explain this pm conversaton with me then, and then say who teach to cook now.
I always helped you with this stuff, but then you took the evil and started the battle with VDG.

Last edited:

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
I was at beginn for a friendly together with you and WojtasXDA .... then come this from you:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=20709462&postcount=6

and my answer was- i do the same as you- nothing else ... and i show you the own copy-and paste facts, nothing else.

Then in your latest ROM the notice for me! I'm really able to cook my ROMs and if i do copy, then from other chefs, but i name my sorces and i must not stolen from you, sorry!

I have say, i can not copile the driver- you has premissed to do this- and now? I have say- i will cook tg01 for the community, a little bit different as yours- who is your problem man- you start it ... And i will END it, now ....

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
I was at beginn for a friendly together with you and WojtasXDA .... then come this from you:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=20709462&postcount=6

and my answer was- i do the same as you- nothing else ... and i show you the own copy-and paste facts, nothing else.

Then in your latest ROM the notice for me! I'm really able to cook my ROMs and if i do copy, then from other chefs, but i name my sorces and i must not stolen from you, sorry!

I have say, i can not copile the driver- you has premissed to do this- and now? I have say- i will cook tg01 for the community, a little bit different as yours- who is your problem man- you start it ... And i will END it, now ....

MAN you think you can cook because you can update the system from update cabs? Are you kidding?

Top Liked Posts