[Q] [Problem]After Change baseband N9005DXUENE4 to N9005XXUEND3

Search This thread

sajjjjjjad

Jun 2, 2014
Hi to all,

I flash upgrade my N9005 to N9005DXUENE4_N9005OLCENE5_N9005DXUENE3 with this Odin options:

8pic.ir/images/33889059881910744757.png

Everything is OK but GPS NOT WORK!!

When i want downgrade to N9005XXUEND3 my imei set to NULL / NULL and baseband to unknown !

(now N9005DXUENE4 is installed to my note3 and imei is ok)

I have 2 question:
1-how to downgrade to 5XXUEND3

2-if i can't downgrade: How to Fix GPS problem?!

Thank you so much guys :good:
and sorry for bad english :|

sajad from iran

kutbinahar

Sep 22, 2009
Salmiya
Hi to all,

I flash upgrade my N9005 to N9005DXUENE4_N9005OLCENE5_N9005DXUENE3 with this Odin options:

8pic.ir/images/33889059881910744757.png

Everything is OK but GPS NOT WORK!!

When i want downgrade to N9005XXUEND3 my imei set to NULL / NULL and baseband to unknown !

(now N9005DXUENE4 is installed to my note3 and imei is ok)

I have 2 question:
1-how to downgrade to 5XXUEND3

2-if i can't downgrade: How to Fix GPS problem?!

Thank you so much guys :good:
and sorry for bad english :|

sajad from iran

Same Issue GPS is not working and coz of that SYGIC is not working !!!!

Tried almost everything but nothing worked

i even went to the samsung they changed my gps antenna everything but finally i realised its not hardware issue as my phone only 1 month old its something bad which i did.

May be i have installed port s5 rom ??

Please help guys fixing this gps issue coz m fadeup of solving this.

msasm09

Feb 29, 2012
Nasr City
Flash nd3 on AP and ne4 modem on CP together it work for me
It's software limitations to flash older modem

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Firekostas

djsonoman

Jul 3, 2012
Buenos Aires
Hello everyone! Any solution? I have the exactly same problem and would like to go back to BTU MD3 fw... I've been all night trying to downgrade with absolutely no succes. The only way my phone gets signal is in Siingapoore NE4. :crying:

Or if there isn't solution for doing downgrade, how can I flash ND3 PDA and NE4 MODEM at the same time?

Thanks in advance! (and sorry for my English)

msasm09

Feb 29, 2012
Nasr City
Hello everyone! Any solution? I have the exactly same problem and would like to go back to BTU MD3 fw... I've been all night trying to downgrade with absolutely no succes. The only way my phone gets signal is in Siingapoore NE4. :crying:

Or if there isn't solution for doing downgrade, how can I flash ND3 PDA and NE4 MODEM at the same time?

You can downgrade AP only not the baseband flash full one package MD3 on AP and extract NE4 modem.Bin flash it in CP along with MD3

Reactions: djsonoman

djsonoman

Jul 3, 2012
Buenos Aires
You can downgrade AP only not the baseband flash full one package MD3 on AP and extract NE4 modem.Bin flash it in CP along with MD3

Thanks! I did that but keeps with same issues (no sound, no camera, baseband unknown, IMEI null and random hot boots).

At the moment I'm staying in stock NE4. GPS is working now.

Firekostas

Oct 4, 2012
Santorini

OMG you sir,you are AMAZING.AMAZING! I've spent the last 4 hours trying to revive my phone reading every possible way about it! And then i saw your post!Exactly what i wanted!When my phone booted up and i heard the bootanimation sound i started screaming at 3.30 am at my night shift!
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.