[Q] What is the best app to record a college lecture?

Search This thread

mattb2014

Jun 30, 2014
I have the Note 10.1 2014 Edition, and I have a professor that talks super fast and jumps around in his lectures. So I'd like to record them (mainly the audio) so that I can go back and listen to them later. What is the best app to use for this? Price doesn't matter, so doesn't have to be a free one.

matsuru

Jul 10, 2008
I guess any audio recording app will do.

if u need note writing while audio recording, try lecturer notes with audio recording plug in. need to purchase separately.

Sent from my SM-P605 using XDA Premium HD app

Note10.1Dude

Dec 17, 2013
California
Nexus 6
Google Pixel 3
I guess any audio recording app will do.

if u need note writing while audio recording, try lecturer notes with audio recording plug in. need to purchase separately.

Sent from my SM-P605 using XDA Premium HD app

this. Lecture Notes will give you the best flexibility - take notes and sketch right into your tablet. i don't use the audio plug-in, but it sounds a great option.

mattb2014

Jun 30, 2014
this. Lecture Notes will give you the best flexibility - take notes and sketch right into your tablet. i don't use the audio plug-in, but it sounds a great option.

Well I don't normally write/draw directly into it unless I'm in programming class and need to draw a tree or table or something. This is history and the professor just speaks too fast and jumps around for me to be able to keep up with him. I normally type my notes with my bluetooth keyboard, so mainly just need the audio. Just want the quality and volume to be great.