[Q] winxp MTP problems

Search This thread

2hipso

Jan 4, 2014
Slovakia, Žilina
Do you guys know what's the problem?

I can't transfer files from/to my PC, windows don't recognize my phone (only opening " found new hardware") and also, when I check "Media device (MTP) on my Moto G I don't see notification that my mobile is connected to PC (before it was showing that notification).

I previously installed MTP driver from microsoft page, also Windows Media Player 11 and motorola drivers and it was working.

Then due some problems with my OS I performed system restore and now I have this problems.

I already installed MTP drivers from microsoft, WMP 11 and also motorola device manager. My device still remains unrecognized. Any ideas?

manudo

May 12, 2013
Alajuela
Do you guys know what's the problem?

I can't transfer files from/to my PC, windows don't recognize my phone (only opening " found new hardware") and also, when I check "Media device (MTP) on my Moto G I don't see notification that my mobile is connected to PC (before it was showing that notification).

I previously installed MTP driver from microsoft page, also Windows Media Player 11 and motorola drivers and it was working.

Then due some problems with my OS I performed system restore and now I have this problems.

I already installed MTP drivers from microsoft, WMP 11 and also motorola device manager. My device still remains unrecognized. Any ideas?

Listen dude, first of all, you should update, because Windows XP is a pain in the a**.
Other thing, press Windows key + R, type devmgmt.msc, enter and search for an Android device.
If you found it, then download the Google USB Drivers and install.