Power Button weird problem

Search This thread

shirish893

Jan 25, 2013
Sometime, when i hold the power button nothing happen and when i release it,the screen locks, and sometime i have to press 2-3 times to unlock the screen.
This happens only sometime and on every ROM. I don't know what is the problem all about. :confused:
Any solution?
Sorry for bad english :p

vangeodee

Sometime, when i hold the power button nothing happen and when i release it,the screen locks, and sometime i have to press 2-3 times to unlock the screen.
This happens only sometime and on every ROM. I don't know what is the problem all about. :confused:
Any solution?
Sorry for bad english :p

experiencing the same problem. found no solution to it. Are you on a 4.4.2 ROM? back when I was still on JB, I didn't have this problem.

primegrinder

Sep 16, 2013
Lublin
I have this problem too. And as You I have experienced it after flashing KK stock ROM. For which countries do you have KK? And which version?

erkasmoter

Aug 7, 2014
Quezon City
also experiencing this.

isn't it the normal wear and tear of the power button hardware?

does anybody tried to replace the power button hardware?

does it fix the problem?

hasan4791

Nov 2, 2011
Gurgaon
also experiencing this.

isn't it the normal wear and tear of the power button hardware?

does anybody tried to replace the power button hardware?

does it fix the problem?
I agree wit this... I had t same issue before nd visited service centre nd replaced with new one..... Now im facing similar issue bt very less often.... Nt a big deal though can live that...!!

Sent from my LG-E975 powering Stock 4.4.2 & SOLID Kernel

ringo87

May 19, 2014
Same here. i have to press it 2-3 times before i can unlock it. is this a hardware problem?