[Q] I9195 - Can anybody extract the originial sounds from the original ROM ?

Search This thread

SGS_Alex

Feb 19, 2012
Toulouse
Hello Everybordy,

I've recieved my brand new Galaxy S4 mini with it originial Samsung ROM (I9195XXUBMJ7 all exact data are specified here after **).
After only one week of use, I've rooted the phone and the day after, I said good bye to the Samsung ROM to install the last stable ROM CM10.2.

I only appreciated 2 or 3 stuffs from the previous ROM such as the notification sounds (whistling sounds or original musics) and a lense halo effect when unlocking the screen...

If you have any idea about how I could retrieve or download the original SGS4m sounds ?
If you have any idea about how I could retrieve the Smasung screen unlock animation ?
==> I would thank you very much !!! :)

Best Regards
Alex

Original Samsung Rom pieces of information (if it can help)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GT-I9195
Version de la bande de base: I9195XXUBMJ7
Version Kernel: 3.4.01901606
se.infra@R0210-01 #1
Tue Oct 22 17:37:06 KST 2013
Numero de Version: JDQ39.I9195XXUBMJ7
Statut SELinux
Application
SEPF_GT-I9195_4.2._0002
Secure boot status
Type: Samsung

yannickamet

Sep 21, 2010
Hello Everybordy,

I've recieved my brand new Galaxy S4 mini with it originial Samsung ROM (I9195XXUBMJ7 all exact data are specified here after **).
After only one week of use, I've rooted the phone and the day after, I said good bye to the Samsung ROM to install the last stable ROM CM10.2.

I only appreciated 2 or 3 stuffs from the previous ROM such as the notification sounds (whistling sounds or original musics) and a lense halo effect when unlocking the screen...

If you have any idea about how I could retrieve or download the original SGS4m sounds ?
If you have any idea about how I could retrieve the Smasung screen unlock animation ?
==> I would thank you very much !!! :)

Best Regards
Alex

Original Samsung Rom pieces of information (if it can help)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GT-I9195
Version de la bande de base: I9195XXUBMJ7
Version Kernel: 3.4.01901606
se.infra@R0210-01 #1
Tue Oct 22 17:37:06 KST 2013
Numero de Version: JDQ39.I9195XXUBMJ7
Statut SELinux
Application
SEPF_GT-I9195_4.2._0002
Secure boot status
Type: Samsung

hi
Here is the patch or ringtones / system / media / audio

SGS_Alex

Feb 19, 2012
Toulouse
Any other idea ?

hi
Here is the patch or ringtones / system / media / audio

Hello Yannick,

Thanks for your answer, I knew the path but obviously, the installation of the CM10.2 ROM erased the data included into this folder...
Any other idea ? maybe somenone with the original Samsung ROM with a Rooted phone could extract all the data contained into the folder / system / media / audio ?

Many thks for your help

Alex