Customized Back Plates

Search This thread

Leraeniesh

Aug 1, 2011
Detroit
Since us Plays have fully removable back plates, I was wondering if anyone has found ones different from stock.
Like different finishing and colors.

Soupahgrheane

Mar 13, 2012
Working on a couple now I got from a refurb shop in MD. I'll be sure to post when ready!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

fernmar

Nov 17, 2011
St. Catherine
ICS on xperia play r800i

Could some one assist me in putting on ICS on my friends r800i. it presently runs on v2.3.4 and a build # of 4.0.2.A.69?

The-Captain

Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
May 18, 2011
Hey guys, fernmar is pretty new and just made a mistake! I am sure most of us did at some point!

fernmar, please post this in the correct section, the Q&A Section is the best place to get good answers on this! You may also want to check out the Xperia Play Development Section to see if you can find an ICS thread that works good for your friends phone. Hope you find all the information you need!

-techno

Last edited:

fernmar

Nov 17, 2011
St. Catherine
Hey Techno, thanks for picking up for me :). I just installed the xda app and now looking at my profile and im seeing this post, which I have no memory of posting, but i do have a friend with that phone. I'm responding now cause I think it seems rude to leave it hanging.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, fernmar is pretty new and just made a mistake! I am sure most of us did at some point!

fernmar, please post this in the correct section, the Q&A Section is the best place to get good answers on this! You may also want to check out the Xperia Play Development Section to see if you can find an ICS thread that works good for your friends phone. Hope you find all the information you need!

-techno