Easter Egg not working

Search This thread

pistl_pete

Sep 3, 2012
So I just got a Nexus 5 and so far its been great. During my initial time playing around with it I decided to go ahead and see about some of the easter eggs google threw in. While they aren't useful they are fun and add a little to the experience. Strangely I found that various voice commands launch google search including the standard "Ok Google" and even "Go go gadget google" but I wasn't able to get the "Ok Jarvis" command to work. I'm curious as to whether or not this is fixable or if I am doing something wrong. Also while it makes no difference to me the KitKat animation easter egg only partly worked. The large K appeared but I wasn't able to manipulate it at all clicking it a few times went to the red screen but the K didn't move or spin or anything as I had seen it do in the past.

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
So I just got a Nexus 5 and so far its been great. During my initial time playing around with it I decided to go ahead and see about some of the easter eggs google threw in. While they aren't useful they are fun and add a little to the experience. Strangely I found that various voice commands launch google search including the standard "Ok Google" and even "Go go gadget google" but I wasn't able to get the "Ok Jarvis" command to work. I'm curious as to whether or not this is fixable or if I am doing something wrong. Also while it makes no difference to me the KitKat animation easter egg only partly worked. The large K appeared but I wasn't able to manipulate it at all clicking it a few times went to the red screen but the K didn't move or spin or anything as I had seen it do in the past.

ok jarvis was fixed by google. the easter egg animation, the k doesnt spin in android 4.4.2, it did in 4.4.1.. but if you long press the word android in the red screen, youll get a different animation, with all the android versions in it.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

RMA

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

lol.
me calling google.. yea, id like to rma my phone, its completely broken! the hidden easter egg isnt fully functional. i paid 350 for this phone, and i need everything working!

Reactions: danarama

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RMA

ok jarvis was fixed by google. the easter egg animation, the k doesnt spin in android 4.4.2, it did in 4.4.1.. but if you long press the word android in the red screen, youll get a different animation, with all the android versions in it.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

RMA

lol.
    me calling google.. yea, id like to rma my phone, its completely broken! the hidden easter egg isnt fully functional. i paid 350 for this phone, and i need everything working!