Unable to purchase apps on Marketplace

Search This thread

Daft Lad

Oct 6, 2011
Hello there, I'm having some trouble with purchasing apps on Marketplace.

When I try to buy an app on my phone I get an error saying: A problem with your account is preventing us from completing your request. I get a different error if I try to buy an app on the PC, this time saying: Error in the service. Please try purchase again (Take note, this was translated from swedish, so it might not be correct) For some reason they're not giving me any error codes.

I'm thinking it's because I force updated my phone, but I'm not sure. Can anybody please help me? I've been trying to fix this all day.

JG Lake

Mar 29, 2011
2 things are coming to my mind:
- enable cookies for your IE
- does your Live ID contain the information of a creditcard to pay the app

Terrum

2 things are coming to my mind:
- enable cookies for your IE
- does your Live ID contain the information of a creditcard to pay the app
If he tried on both his PC and his HTC, I'm quite sure it isn't a cookie issue. I'm also quite sure that he would have his card details inserted otherwise he wouldn't even be able to get near to checking out. Only thing I can think of is the wrong details being entered.

Daft Lad

Oct 6, 2011
Bump. Marketplace is still not working for me and I've waited almost 3 weeks for a solution now.

Only to that single application or to another applications too ?
Same problem with free apps ?

The most problem I ever find with installing from Marketplace seems to be problem with the Live ID identification server or something. If it can’t recognize me, then unable to download is not so weird.

But it usually resolve itself after a while and/or phone restart + better internet connection.

mareja

Jul 19, 2011
upgrade and buy on marketplace

Htc require pc connection before to buy?
What build of seven do you have.
Only genuine OS can access to logon Zune and marketplace.
Hi