X1032 firmware on x1033

Search This thread

abcduploader

Jan 9, 2012
Kolkata
Hi,
I have a X1033 dual sim version.
I am using the stock 4.4.2 rom. It is rooted but i cant to anything with my status bar via xposed(gravity box).
I saw that the single sim version has no issues. So i was thinking whether or not the single sim firmware can be installed. I use only 1 sim anyway.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Reactions: padhu1989

motoguser

Feb 15, 2014
Hi,
I am using the stock 4.4.2 rom. It is rooted but i cant to anything with my status bar via xposed(gravity box).
I saw that the single sim version has no issues. So i was thinking whether or not the single sim firmware can be installed. I use only 1 sim anyway.

Yes all the stock firmwares of the XT1032 are compatible with XT1033 (SINGLE SIM ONLY)

reversegear

Jul 17, 2011
Amazon Fire TV
Realme GT Neo 2
Hi,

here is the answer for all your questions. follow the link

http://forum.technofaq.org/discussi...-xt1033-dual-sim-into-an-xt1032-single-sim/p1

hope this helps

Reactions: montresor60

hamsang

May 12, 2012
Hi,

My original MOTO G is X1033 and before this i flashed to X1032.Now i want to flash it back to X1032 using recovery mode but " installation aborted".Anyone encounter this problem ? Before this i flashed with .bat file download from a developer.

Please help me with solution

Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Hi,

here is the answer for all your questions. follow the link

http://forum.technofaq.org/discussi...-xt1033-dual-sim-into-an-xt1032-single-sim/p1

hope this helps