Boot loop. Can't boot into recovery anymore.

Search This thread

Cap'n Jazz

Jan 3, 2013
I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong but my sgh959g is boot looping and won't go into recovery. It still goes into download mode so I tried flashing new CWM in odin, but still can't get into recovery. Anybody able to help me out?

SteveMurphy

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 22, 2012
Atlanta
I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong but my sgh959g is boot looping and won't go into recovery. It still goes into download mode so I tried flashing new CWM in odin, but still can't get into recovery. Anybody able to help me out?

Are you using the correct button combo: both volume keys+power until you see the Samsung logo?

And where did you get the CWM you flashed? Hopefully it's for your device!

razen_kain

Jan 28, 2013
Carthage
Also it would be good to know what ROM you were running when this happened. What version cwm were you using? What cwm did you flash? Hopefully you used the the ones over in @mr-cook 's straight talk thread.

And by chance, does the little top hat flash briefly when you try to boot recovery?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Are you using the correct button combo: both volume keys+power until you see the Samsung logo?

And where did you get the CWM you flashed? Hopefully it's for your device!
    Also it would be good to know what ROM you were running when this happened. What version cwm were you using? What cwm did you flash? Hopefully you used the the ones over in @mr-cook 's straight talk thread.

And by chance, does the little top hat flash briefly when you try to boot recovery?