[ROM] Cyanogenmod9 ICS Android 4.0.4 RC0 (UNOFFICIAL) Beta2 4/25/2012

Search This thread
F

FdxRider

I forgot this was the unofficial deck thread :p

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

Without them(developers) this place would not be called *Insert You Device Forum Name Here* but something else, e.g Mobile Phone & Tablet User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.
credit orb3000

zenulator

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 12, 2009
Without them(developers) this place would not be called *Insert You Device Forum Name Here* but something else, e.g Mobile Phone & Tablet User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.
credit orb3000

It was a joke about unofficial deck I don't care if people discuss but he does have a thread elsewhere.

sparksco

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
docs.google.com
Nope that's the first I've seen of it. I wish I had more time to be a part of it.

Same here, I don't think I'll have enough time for it either. If you get bored though here's a good thought. I have a working AOKP manifest if you want to give it a shot? I'm syncing to it right now :) repo init -u https://github.com/pbeeler/AOKP_manifest.git -b master; repo sync -j1;

Last edited:

zenulator

Apr 12, 2009
Same here, I don't think I'll have enough time for it either. If you get bored though here's a good thought. I have a working AOKP manifest if you want to give it a shot? I'm syncing to it right now :) repo init -u https://github.com/pbeeler/AOKP_manifest.git -b master; repo sync -j1;

Nice I was looking at aokp. They seem to be moving right along. I need to get a laptop. All my dev stuff is on a desktop and I'm hardly home anymore.

zenulator

Apr 12, 2009
Well I have tons of fixes coming soon taken from other devices that fix video playback for netflix and video recording with videocam illusion.

Also anyone ever get a gps lock using gps test on this rom or decks?? I never have so I was messing around and got gps to lock buy swapping out some system libraries.

KiDxNinja

Jan 13, 2012
Well I have tons of fixes coming soon taken from other devices that fix video playback for netflix and video recording with videocam illusion.

Also anyone ever get a gps lock using gps test on this rom or decks?? I never have so I was messing around and got gps to lock buy swapping out some system libraries.

I was on decks the other day and I got gps. Worked like a charm actually. And in case you guys didn't see, deck tweeted saying he'd release a beta some time this week.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

zenulator

Apr 12, 2009
I was on decks the other day and I got gps. Worked like a charm actually. And in case you guys didn't see, deck tweeted saying he'd release a beta some time this week.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Nice so I can stop messing around with this

wadeheisen

Mar 19, 2010
I've had no problems with GPS lock on any of the ICS roms I tried. Seemed to have none of the problems with CardioTrainer or Edmondo, either, which I have had with CM7. That was nice.

BigSplit

Jan 7, 2012
The shooter port is running the best but it has an issue where it wants to stay in landscape.
I made a port of the evo version and have the same problems, it seems to run pretty well besides that. Not for everyday use for me with that problem though.

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Anyone know how to get market working on Decks ICS?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an unofficial cyanogenmod9 RC0 for the shift.

This is my personal ROM. I am only uploading this for people to preview and test nothing more nothing less. I am not part of the cyanogenmod team. Don't ask for eta's, updates or fixes.

It comes as is. No google apps. Download them from rom manager or somewhere else.

All discussions, comments, complaints, bugreports are welcome.

There is no warranty expressed or implied. I make no claims to this work besides making it available for the shift.

Working:
    Mostly Everything but 4G
    Yes camera/camcorder/panorama work

Bugs:
    You tell me. There is always something.

Notes:
    Try this for vvm. I'm not going to include it in the ROM.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23635884&postcount=1

Instructions:
    Be rooted
    Custom recovery
    Full wipe
    Flash ROM
    Flash any patches
    Reboot

Download ROM
    Download Patch1
    The following is the main repo I used for this. It's a repo for the vision but since our phones are very close only minimal modifications to some frameworks and the kernel are needed. I'm not going to be doing anything more on the shift so I hope this helps.

https://github.com/jerl92

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
    New rom is up. Everything should be working but 4G.

Here is a link. Its also in the OP.

cm9 RC0 beta 2
    Anyone want ics sense with camera and all that working?

I agree with sparksco.

Zenulator. It seems like we are really close to a fully functional ICS ROM for the Shift.

Please post the full source code either here or github so that other developers can access it and make contributions for the good of the community.