[Q] Is it possible to use Verizon Moto X on Page Plus?

Search This thread

micahman

Sep 1, 2011
I just bought a Verizon Moto X through Moto Maker and am wondering if I can activate it on Page Plus?

Thanks!

samwathegreat

Apr 17, 2010
I just bought a Verizon Moto X through Moto Maker and am wondering if I can activate it on Page Plus?

Thanks!

There is a tutorial on how to flash the Sprint variant to PP. Not sure if the same applies to the VZW edition, but probably.

There are a couple of caveats, however. First, you need a USED 4g sim card - otherwise the phone will constantly notify you that its missing SIM or not activated....

And second, you will not get 4G on PP. Limited to 3G EVDO only.

Good Luck. Let us know if you are successful.

Reactions: micahman

micahman

Sep 1, 2011
There is a tutorial on how to flash the Sprint variant to PP. Not sure if the same applies to the VZW edition, but probably.

There are a couple of caveats, however. First, you need a USED 4g sim card - otherwise the phone will constantly notify you that its missing SIM or not activated....

Okay, I will give it a try and let you know. Thanks!

micahman

Sep 1, 2011

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks!