[Completed] LG VOLT (Virgin Mobile) Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Jun 20, 2014
Now that I have rooted my phone I don't know what to do with it. It feels like I have rooted the phone for no reason what so ever. What are some things that you can do with this particular phone noe that I have root access. I want do fun things. I want to do things that androids operating system doesnt allow through its Native OS. Any ideas or tips?

Sent from my LGLS740 using XDA Free mobile app

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Now that I have rooted my phone I don't know what to do with it. It feels like I have rooted the phone for no reason what so ever. What are some things that you can do with this particular phone noe that I have root access. I want do fun things. I want to do things that androids operating system doesnt allow through its Native OS. Any ideas or tips?

I have not been able to find much on your device. I did find the thread HERE. Also you can look into Xposed. With Xposed Framework , and Xposed Modules you should have some options as to customizing your device.

Jun 20, 2014
Can you please tell me more about this software. What can I do with it. I guess I should be a little more specific I want to do things like watch movies on my phone for free?

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
In the Link I provided is an FAQ. Also there is a separate thread for each of the Xposed steps, and Modules. The Modules themselves have a breakdown of how to use them, and what they do on the corresponding threads for each module. Since there are so many modules, and they are so varied it would be very difficult to give you a rundown of them. Suffice it to say you can alter many, many aspects of Android.
As to the second part of your question. I will direct you to THIS THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.