someone please upload the G-Flex Fm radio app

Search This thread

rodmc123

Aug 15, 2012
hi, can someone please upload the fm radio apk???

this phone is supposed to have fm radio but i dont find the app anywhere.

maybe is the korean version only? i have the D950 (at&t). if this version does not have the fm radio, upload the app anyway.. it may be useful for someone..

Thanks.

shwnr11

Jun 26, 2014
Your phone doesn't have the FM radio receiver. But you can get streaming FM radio from play store.

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app

dannejanne

Mar 23, 2011
Norrköping, Sweden
My D955 has a FM Radio app. Doesn't all phones use the headphones plugged in as receiver or how does it work? I never use it but know on other phones you just plug in headphones for the radio to work. I have the European model though.

Sent from my LG G-Flex

zam_boy_one

Jun 5, 2016
My phone lg g flex bt there is no radio application in my phone and i dont want to download online radio because i work at bush there are no internet . How to insert the radio in my phone that use without internet? Plz help me

spicynitin

Jun 4, 2014
INDIA
My phone lg g flex bt there is no radio application in my phone and i dont want to download online radio because i work at bush there are no internet . How to insert the radio in my phone that use without internet? Plz help me

If your Phone has FM radio receiver, then nextradio app or Spirit1: Real FM Radio app will work on it.
Please note Spirit1: Real FM Radio app is not working on Android 5 or higher version.