Sell or Keep My Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ACHILLES R32

Dec 28, 2010
VA
SOLD

Im going to upgrade to a nexus 4 next week, i have a galaxy nexus that's in like new condition. I would like to keep it as a backup, but i feel that it would be a waste to have it just stashed away as a backup phone. What do you guys think? i looked on ebay and they seem to selling for around $200.

GSM 16GB

Last edited:

djboi2011

Mar 3, 2011
Im going to upgrade to a nexus 4 next week, i have a galaxy nexus that's in like new condition. I would like to keep it as a backup, but i feel that it would be a waste to have it just stashed away as a backup phone. What do you guys think? i looked on ebay and they seem to selling for around $200.

should definitely keep it as a back up you know just in case and plus in the future you might want to use it to try out Ubuntu phone OS, at least that's what i would do

slayr76

Mar 26, 2012
perth

Now that the whole Ubuntu thing is out finally for gnex an is just a non functioning demo I guess its safe to ditch the gnex as that was the only reason ppl held back on upgrading an getting a new phone or the fact their gnex wasn't that old, my iPhone 5 jailbroken with evasi0n on iOS 6.1.2 will get me by till the 2013 nexus arrives.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Last edited:

ayo234

Nov 21, 2012
The nexus is selling for around 250. But I would still keep it. It is still a solid phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

rohanjain91

Jun 24, 2011
New York
I say sell it !! Reason behind that is simple, it would always remain a comparison between the nexus 4 and galaxy nexus IF U keep it !!
Else you dont have an option .. Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ACHILLES R32

Dec 28, 2010
VA
Still undecided , I will wait a few weeks and see how I like my nexus 4 if I don't have any issues with the nexus 4. My gnex is going.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

helpme364

Dec 21, 2010
Hinckley
I personally would sell it, to have a little extra money, but that's me.

In an ideal world, I'd keep it around as a toy, or perhaps to use as a media player. Hell, you could even use MHL with it to output it to your TV as a sort of wireless streaming media player.

Status
Not open for further replies.