Google loading screen

Search This thread

blueman7707

Jun 7, 2013
HI guys, i wanted to reinstall a rom for my wifes phone, now it has been showing the google loading screen for over 10 minutes, I can not do anything. I think i may be stuck, the original software was sense, I did have gpe on here before but it was a older rom, I have tried 4.4 as well but goes into bootloop, it does have s-on but before I was able to get a gpe rom on there without any fuss and now it wont let me do anything but stays on the screen loading. please help

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
HI guys, i wanted to reinstall a rom for my wifes phone, now it has been showing the google loading screen for over 10 minutes, I can not do anything. I think i may be stuck, the original software was sense, I did have gpe on here before but it was a older rom, I have tried 4.4 as well but goes into bootloop, it does have s-on but before I was able to get a gpe rom on there without any fuss and now it wont let me do anything but stays on the screen loading. please help

What rom? I'm almost sure you need to be s-off to install 4.4 gpe rom (like sinless 4.4 rom)

blueman7707

Jun 7, 2013
Sinless 4.3.1. Just so I can get to the point I can get s off. It was previously working and on the phone. But I went to change to 4.4 and that bootlooped. Now nothing works.

Also to re do the ruu must phone be locked ?? Its bm___001 cid.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Sinless 4.3.1. Just so I can get to the point I can get s off. It was previously working and on the phone. But I went to change to 4.4 and that bootlooped. Now nothing works.

1st- If you want me to reply, quote me (use the reply button below my post)

S-OFF wasn't required to install Sinless 4.3.1 but you need it for 4.4.2

From the OP of sinless thread:

Install Requirements Until Further Notice

-GSM HTC One (m7ul/m7tmo/m7att)
-Latest Custom Recovery with 4.4 KitKat Support (Most stable with 4.4 atm is CWR 6.0.4.5 Touch) -My opinion
-S-OFF with SuperSID or GoogleSID

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2348176

So be sure your device met all the requirements:

1. You are s-on, you need s-off
  2. your cid is BM___001, you need GOOGL__01 or 11111111 (GPE or SuperCID)
  3. latest CWM recovery version for HTC ONE M7_UL

Also to re do the ruu must phone be locked ?? Its bm___001 cid.

There is no RUU for BM___001 cid

but there is a guide how to return stock for your specific cid here

I see your CID is for Bell Mobility. Im from MTL and I can assist you in french if needed. Just PM me if you need it

Last edited: