[Q] Moto G HSPA+ ATT speeds

Search This thread

coollkidd

Apr 27, 2011
Chicago
Hey, I have a Moto G (XT1032) international version. I was wondering how everyone's data speeds were, I am using the "phone" apn and where I live (IL, US) I get 0.1-3mbps. I don't think im getting the speeds i should be getting on ATT's HSPA+ network. I've heard of the enhanced backhaul and how it increases speeds but I don't really know anything about it. Any suggestions?

serophia

Feb 8, 2013
California
Hey, I have a Moto G (XT1032) international version. I was wondering how everyone's data speeds were, I am using the "phone" apn and where I live (IL, US) I get 0.1-3mbps. I don't think im getting the speeds i should be getting on ATT's HSPA+ network. I've heard of the enhanced backhaul and how it increases speeds but I don't really know anything about it. Any suggestions?

Download Phone Testing by Diewland in Playstore and set preferred network to "WCDMA ONLY" this will keep it on 3G. I assume its on 2g hence the slow dataspeeds.

Reactions: coollkidd

coollkidd

Apr 27, 2011
Chicago
Moto G ATT HSPA+ speeds

Download Phone Testing by Diewland in Playstore and set preferred network to "WCDMA ONLY" this will keep it on 3G. I assume its on 2g hence the slow dataspeeds.

Thanks serophia, I ran a speed test right after that and I got 3mbps download, which is much better then what I was getting but I was looking for the 5-6mbps that other people get on their hspa+ smartphones

serophia

Feb 8, 2013
California
Thanks serophia, I ran a speed test right after that and I got 3mbps download, which is much better then what I was getting but I was looking for the 5-6mbps that other people get on their hspa+ smartphones

Your probably in a congested area, i also get around 3 mbps near my house but downtown area i get up to 7 mbps highest i ever gotten was 9.74.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.