Problems with LG G3 Keyboard by Cloudyfa

Search This thread

nevernat_theoriginal

May 21, 2014
Installed on galaxy s3-i9300 with 26.0 Imperium and keyboard Note3: it is
slow and crashes as use voice typing. I would like to
uninstall it but I can not. In fact, even uninstalling the app LG G3 Keyboard the option of choosing the keyboard in the settings is always present. Any advice?
Thanks in advance.

varespuuotsas

Jun 13, 2013
Installed on galaxy s3-i9300 with 26.0 Imperium and keyboard Note3: it is
slow and crashes as use voice typing. I would like to
uninstall it but I can not. In fact, even uninstalling the app LG G3 Keyboard the option of choosing the keyboard in the settings is always present. Any advice?
Thanks in advance.

Maybe you can try to select another keyboard in the "language and input" settings and make it default and then try uninstalling crashing keyboard using Lucky Patcher (h t t p://lucky-patcher.netbew.com/download/) or some other uninstalling app.

nevernat_theoriginal

May 21, 2014
Maybe you can try to select another keyboard in the "language and input" settings and make it default and then try uninstalling crashing keyboard using Lucky Patcher (h t t p://lucky-patcher.netbew.com/download/) or some other uninstalling app.

Already done, but it is still installed and the option of choosing the keyboard in the settings is always present. :mad:

varespuuotsas

Jun 13, 2013
Already done, but it is still installed and the option of choosing the keyboard in the settings is always present. :mad:

So when you uninstall the keyboard it says it is uninstalled successfully but it wont still actually uninstall?
Have you tried restarting your phone, then selecting that unwanted keyboard as default, then clear cache, force stop and then uninstall? And then restart again?

nevernat_theoriginal

May 21, 2014

So when you uninstall the keyboard it says it is uninstalled successfully but it wont still actually uninstall?
Have you tried restarting your phone, then selecting that unwanted keyboard as default, then clear cache, force stop and then uninstall? And then restart again?

Clear cache, force stop, uninstall and then file cleaning using Clean Master: now it's all ok. Tnx a lot varespuuotsas! :victory:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.