How to use otg function in micromax a27?

Search This thread

arnabghosh999

Mar 4, 2014
How to use USB OTG function in micromax a27? How can I connect flash drive to my mobile via otg cable? pls reply I need this solution.

Last edited:

Chamara panther

Jun 22, 2014
Micromax a27

hello.
i have Micromax a27 mobile. i root it. i root RootGenius.exe 4.45mb software. is work on windows 7 . (befor frist read fine). i frist install Micromax a27 usb drives for pc. next the phone setting>application>development>usb debugging enable(tik).
now connect data cable to pc and phone. now open rootGenius.exe and goto next. now root your a27. but root permishion is very danger for new members for Android. my frist time root after i try insert the sinhala fonts for font install Android app. app install after i turn off mobile. but cannot power on. it is auto restart. .....
but i know normali root for Android. i root 2nd time. for now 2weeks no probleams. after root auto install the kinguser app. the app is wery use for root mobile. becous this app can root permishion on/ off ..
only root permishion on the your work after off permishion. this system is i use. im sri lanka , sinhala. sory this word is not correct. but this system is working.
rember after root woranty volid. and carfully.
now i like usb otg for a27. you know otg for a27 please email me, chamarasampath.bg@gmail.com
b.o.l.

S3R6PH

Feb 27, 2014
Nové Zámky
So i am here to vaist 10 posts because i cannot ask in my forum thread.

Really stupid!

I would like ask an XPERIA Z question to existenZ ultimate rom.

I got this OTA update.

But last time i got the 1.5.5 update,could not update,because at the restart the phone doesnt booted in the dual recowery.

But if i booted normally and at the begining access to the dual recowery, deleted cash mem. and manually installed the zip after the restart in OTA update the sys recognise this update as an failure. So what now?

R

Raakib Zargar

How to use USB OTG function in micromax a27? How can I connect flash drive to my mobile via otg cable? pls reply I need this solution.

Hi
Just plug the micro usb of otg to your device and plug a pendrive on the other end of pendrive i,e the female port.
Probably you will need to remove the memory card of your device.

If Helped Hit Thanks.