[ROM][CM7] WhiteRabbitNextGen Edition 2.1.1 *END OF THE WORLD RABBIT*

Search This thread

TweetyPeety

Recognized Themer
Aug 22, 2010
So the final Update ist ONLINE, first of all only for normal Defy Users, Defy+ will follow on the weekend. I am on an exhibition and don't have time.

UPDATE CHANGELOG 1.5.1
  • Pdroid Support is back
  • NEW Update Me App with a lot of Options
  • UPDATE Aroma Installer Script
  • UPDATE Clean Script during installation
  • UPDATE Miui File Explorer
  • UPDATE Google Maps
  • UPDATE Batterie Fix outsourced
  • UPDATE French translation

As can be seen it isn't something special, only fixing some small stuff. If you have installed Version 1.5 you can easily add the extras like Pdroid Support or Clean Script with the new UpdateMe App. You nee only one identification file. Just go into the first post and download + install the Update-Me-Romfile.zip

After that you can open Update Me ( I know the Icon is ugly, will be replaced in the next NewMIUI Themes ) and there you will find all needed stuff. Even Apps that can be installed through the Rom is not needed anymore to reinstall the Rom if you want them.

have fun

Reactions: Proda

thomsch

Mar 10, 2011
I have FC with Update me app. I tried everything.

The rom is awesome. Really nice work !

Edit. now is working, weird

Last edited:

Proda

Apr 21, 2011
Melbourne
If I want to add my apps that will automatically install during installation, I need to copy them to WhiteRabbitEdition-1.5.1\data\app. Right?

Or maybe into gapps\data\app?

The first one seems better.

ashwanikoul

Jul 3, 2011
Oxford
This is my browser showing weird characters when I press on a different language page in Google. Is there a way to view the language.. without changing ROM.

Sent from my MB525 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335429369438.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335429369438.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 240

Proda

Apr 21, 2011
Melbourne
After I added some apps in data/app and pack everything in .zip again I can't install it now :(
Says: can't open /sdcard/WhiteRabbitEdition-1.5.1.zip (bad)

Why is this happening?

EDIT:
And when I try to install downloaded 1.5.1 it's OK.

EDIT2:
Now it works. I removed some apks and it's OK now :S

Last edited:

Proda

Apr 21, 2011
Melbourne
I have constant FC on PerfectKeyboard :(
I install it, enable it and then FC start every 5 secs :(
Everything else is OK.
And had 2 FCs on GoLauncher too.
Phone feels a bit slower and unresponsive so you have to touch it few times before something happens.

EDIT:
Forget I said anything about FCs and unresponsiveness of phone!!!
This version is fckin PERFECT!!!
I did another clean install, set up everything by hand and now it just flies!

TIP FOR ALL WHO HAVE FCs with 1.5.1:
Just do another clean install!
And after installing all apps just reboot one more time!
It is strange, but all bugs I had I managed to kill em only with reboots or clean install :D

Cheers Tweety...

Last edited:
Reactions: niksy+

niksy+

Jan 16, 2012
I have constant FC on PerfectKeyboard :(
I install it, enable it and then FC start every 5 secs :(
Everything else is OK.
And had 2 FCs on GoLauncher too.
Phone feels a bit slower and unresponsive so you have to touch it few times before something happens.

EDIT:
Forget I said anything about FCs and unresponsiveness of phone!!!
This version is fckin PERFECT!!!
I did another clean install, set up everything by hand and now it just flies!

TIP FOR ALL WHO HAVE FCs with 1.5.1:
Just do another clean install!
And after installing all apps just reboot one more time!
It is strange, but all bugs I had I managed to kill em only with reboots or clean install :D

Cheers Tweety...

I think the last prompt of the installer says that you shouldn't forget about the 2nd reboot that is supposed to set all settings properly? Maybe it doesn't anymore, I don't know :D

Cheers, Prodo :p :D

Swing*

Feb 16, 2009
Berlin
hi,

im using white rabbit 1.5.1 on defy+.

Im having problems with autorotation after updating golauncher. i can rotate the screen via settings manuel, but the autofunction did not work.

has someone the same problem or any idea to fix it?

thx for help

zed_fauji

Oct 7, 2011
New Delhi
[BUG]

This is a bug regarding alarm. i set up alarm last nyt. in morning i dismissed em all. but since whole it's been showing all alarms with some 300 minutes or 400 minutes..! it couldn't be cleared and its coming again and again. i ve deleted all alarms but still it's showing. :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WhiteRabbit1.png

:::::::::::: DESCRIPTION :::::::::::::

Hi, here is my second Rom. I was totally impressed by CM7. The speed, the battery life, everything was better as MIUI was. The only think I hated was the design. Therefore, I created a nice looking CM7 Rom with a lot of great Tweaks, Mods and extra Apps.

It is nothing special. I added some MIUI and JB styles or Apps to get some MIUI or JB feeling. All Apps are either available through XDA or the Android Market.

The NEW 2.1 Version is now splited into the Stock Rom with some small tweaks and a Customize Pack. The Customize Pack includes Aroma and most of the Tweaks, Mods and other stuff and should be installed after the Rom is booted minimum once. The Rom is now Non Wipe and for a Full Wipe go into CWM and click on "factory reset/wipe data" before installing the Rom.

FEATURES::::::::
    • based on CM7 from maniac103 07.12
    • With Aroma Installer 2.0 and Touch Support
    • WIFI PowerSave / Bilder compression / Juve's Ram Mod
    • Zipalign with Database ( DarkyRom )
    • Different Wifi + GPS Settings ( optional )
    • VSuite Voice Dealer ( ICS port from maniac103 )
    • V6 Supercharger Tweak (zeppelinrox)
    • Beats Audio 6.2 Support
    • Seeder Entropy Tweak
    • DroidX Governor Support
    • Build.prop Tweaks through Aroma
    • Init.d Tweaks through Aroma
    • TCP Tweaks
    • Pdroid Support
    • More sound steps
    • Bravia Engine Mod
    • APN Liste and Adfree Host File
    • SmoothScroll through deactivating Scrollcache
    • DNS set on Google Server ( SetDNS )
    • CPU Settings a little untervolted
    • build.prop Tweaks and Fingerprint set MB526
    • JB and ICS Theme
    • JB Makeover for perfect JB Design
    • ICS Transition and Screen Rotation
    • Second Boot Settings ( everything is set automatically)
    • Custom Recovery 5.0.6
    • extra Soundfiles / Bootanimation
    • Launcher Options ( ADW and Go Launcher )
    • Miui X4 GoLauncher Theme
    • AppWidgetPicker
    • Update Me App
    • Google Apps direkt Installation ( optional )
    • Google Play Store, Youtube and Google Music ( optional )
    • Motorola Apps as options ( optional )
    • MIUI Ports of known and good Apps ( optional )
    • and many more

::::::::::::: LANGUAGES ::::::::::::::

CM7 Kang Languages = German, English, Espanol, French, Catalia, Cestina, Dansk, Georgian, Hebrw, Hrvatski, Indonesian, Italiano, Latviesu, Lietuviu, Nederlands, Polski, Protuguese, Romana, Slovencina, Suomi, Svenska, Tagalog, Tieng Viet, Türkce, Urdu, and many more

Aroma Installer Languages = German and English

:::::::::::::::::::::: Installation IMPORTANT ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

CM7 is not like MIUI, we need to set some stuff manually. Most of the stuff is set automaticall, but to get the perfect WhiteRabbit Feeling we need to set some options. Installation is really easy and Non Wipe. For a FULL WIPE please go before installation into CWM and press "factory reset/wipe data". After the first boot you can go into CWM and install the CustomizePack to get all the Tweaks.

So now you should have a fast and nice designed system. Hopefully everything works for you and have a look at Settings, CM7 has even more options as Miui has.

:::::::::::::::::::::: VIDEO ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I have to thank "yamandude" for recording two videos of my ROM. In the first Video you will see a small tutorial how to install WhiteRabbitEdition and the second one shows you some of the features. Have fun with it and again thx.

Tutorial how to install WhiteRabbitEdition VIDEO

WhiteRabbitEdition Features Overview VIDEO

:::::::::::::::::::::: DOWNLOAD ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

DOWNLOAD WhiteRabbitNextGen Edition & Extras

First Boot can take a while!!

--------

:::::::::::::::::::::: FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Really GREAT Support Group at Facebook for our Motorola Defy

:::::::::::::::::::::: BUGS and INFOS ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

• RIL Bug. Some Users recognised Mobile Connection drops with CM7 Roms. Maniac103 got a solution for it, but if this isn't working for you I recommend a Stock Rom.
    • Call Recording could have some problems with alternative apps
    • The normal Dialer and Contact App can't be uninstalled if exDialer is installed. It is only a visual App. If you uninstall the Dialer and Contact App you won't get any calls, even exDialer is installed.

:::::::::::::::::::::: DONATION ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi, it takes a lot of time to create these Roms, support the Users with help and fix bugs. I am doing it for free and it makes fun, but if you want to support me your are free to donate me a beer.

:::::::::::::::::::::: CREDITS ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks to Amarullaz, Sesme, maniac103, nadlabaks, skeevy420, currydude, ephumuris, Boogieman, Mark, Defy@1.1Ghz, Kang, RATTAR, Dirk 64, maniac103, cile und Wajk, M1cha, Nexx, el afortunado, annowob, Daihogo, outmixx, Ralf, hboy1337, Akki, pulleman, Vorkkernel Team, Andy, Andy Thomson, endursa, dewyeyed, majamee, chron, ladyboo, woSaa, Galnet, derbestimmer, MagicMarcus, Jackmu95, Gerrett, t1MzN, Mamboo5, Zjs, thinka, bodo-riediger and everybody from MIUI-Germany.de Community, Android-Hilfe.de, XDA-Developers.com and all the people I forgot.

A big thanks goes to M1cha, and my Test Users: andk, Vetzki, Leitn, Dirk64, Squerk, Akki, Senci, AlMustanir, Kalain, Elmo1986, M1cha, powerschumi, modmatt, Codi11, wurmhoschi, schuelf.

Special Thanks goes to the Users who donated me: .android 2X, Ettat, DerCasi, Frank_t, Hussaria, jabber23, Peter, Flavia, Patrick, Lars, Helyx, Michael, PassiMC, Ralph, Michael, FlO, Annette, Darkman, Daniel, Thomas, Death-Marco, nomeansno , Harald, Martin, Christian, Raxman, Dortking, c_nutz, Igor, horst37, Arno, Manuel, Toasti, TomShi, Husi10, Ulrich, kartargo, Wegener22, Iss3, Ekkkke, nordsee, libco, Pascal, Uwe, Paddy, Ernst, Felix, Monkee, Ettat, fourX, Joska, Flauschi, andreas5232, Madness2001, Christian, Johannes, Thomas, Heinrich, Christian, hirschy, Stephan

:)

:
    :
    :
    :

:::::::::::::::::::::: CHANGELOG ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Version 2.1.1
    • Fixed build.prop
    • Added new Design for Phone and Music App
    • Added Voicesearch to fix a problem with Searchbar
    • Changed ADW Launcher to System App to solve some problems
    • Added Seeder Entropy Tweak
    WOW NEARLY FINISHED

This was a hell of work. I completely rewrote every piece in Aroma, and rearranged a lot of stuff, optimized it and made it more clear. Now I have only some small stuff left. I also worked now nearly 1 hour and more to find a small bug in my updater-script, everything got so complicated.

I will install it on my Defy+ and try it out today because I will be the whole day away. Later on if everything will run ok I will try to add the latest stuff and provide you tonight with a first beta.

SEE YA
    So finished with AROMA and Updater-Script. Completely rewritten both scripts and from tomorrow I will start with building the first beta. Tested through the last weeks most of the mods and tweaks and only good stuff will be in.
    BOOM NEW Version is ONLINE, have fun with it

I think I can call it the most customized ROM at XDA and EVER
    so its ready, I will update the Forum later, don't have time right now

you will find the NEW 2.0 here

http://www.custom-android.de/portfolio/white-rabbit-edition/