Where Can I Find An Original Samsung "Leather" Backplate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

theheavy

Aug 2, 2013
Now Samsung have brought out some GS4 variants with the Note-style stitched "leather" backplates, does anyone know if these are yet possible to source in the wild for a standard S4, or even if they fit?

I'm in the UK so I'm pretty sure they'll never turn up on the official Samsung site, but are they available on other Samsung sites yet or on eBay etc?

I've always used a case though have started going naked again, but I'd kill to replace that horrible feeling plastic with the lovely feel of a Note style cover.

Thanks!

Reactions: Chahk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Now Samsung have brought out some GS4 variants with the Note-style stitched "leather" backplates, does anyone know if these are yet possible to source in the wild for a standard S4, or even if they fit?

I'm in the UK so I'm pretty sure they'll never turn up on the official Samsung site, but are they available on other Samsung sites yet or on eBay etc?

I've always used a case though have started going naked again, but I'd kill to replace that horrible feeling plastic with the lovely feel of a Note style cover.

Thanks!