[ROM][ST15/ST17/SK17/WT19] Spartan Rom V2.2.0 [V6][Fugu][3G][KaK][Aroma][Beats]

What launcher would you prefer as the default for Spartan ICS?

• Xperia Home

Votes: 185 64.2%
  • Trebuchet

Votes: 61 21.2%
  • Other (please reply as to which one)

Votes: 42 14.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

dumraden

Feb 18, 2008
This is SPARTAAAA!!
xperia-active-white-620x440.png

Link:
Spartan 2.2.0 and SpartaNXT 2.2.0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BySh0VokR8KjRFMwRmUtTnAydVk/edit?usp=sharing

Note: Rom is for unlocked Bootloader ONLY! Each will be updated (if any updates occur) separately.

I am not responsible for anything that goes wrong with your device. Use at your own risk!

Thanks to:
DooMLorD for his Kernel Sources.
zeppelinrox for his Supercharged V6 Scripts
nikademus for his Fugu Tweak
Draco_ag for his HTC Sense Theme
mohsen1984 for the Sony NXT Theme
RockoDev for his amazing Beats Audio Mod
acquariusoft for his Update Me (OTA update) application
Serajr for the Xperia S Home port
Amarullz for the Aroma Installer
Soulfly1976, Gandhar, Ginryu and iONEx for testing out the Rom in its pre-release stages.
Xpeacer and Kamarush for letting me use their Aroma configurations as a base.

Sony Ericsson for allowing and promoting the development of these devices

Last edited:

shibabz03

Apr 2, 2009
Tokyo
Can you please teach me a step by step guide on how to unlock my bootloader? Im scared to brick my active.. i cant find a real easy step by step guide here for me to follow..

Sent from my ST17i using Tapatalk

schmolch

Nov 27, 2010
Nice ROM, thank you.
But what exactly did you remove? All the bloatware i remember is still there and running in the background.

dumraden

Feb 18, 2008
This is SPARTAAAA!!
Nice ROM, thank you.
But what exactly did you remove? All the bloatware i remember is still there and running in the background.

Thanks for your kind words. I have removed only 5 apps right now, Mcafee security suite and some Champions leage apps.

I had originally removed loads of bloatware but i must have removed something crucial because after flashing the ROM i couldnt use the camera key and the home softkey.... Weird eh? I will have to do lots of trial and error removing one app at a time. For now i just shared it to recieve some feedback regarding stability, speed, and battery life compared to the stock rom.

dumraden

Feb 18, 2008
This is SPARTAAAA!!
Any plans on porting to mini?
Sent from my ST15i using XDA App

As i do not have the Mini myself I cannot guarantee that i will go further than my knowledge as of now. Its the first Rom i have made, and I want to keep a close eye on what i make. Maybe someone who has a mini can port it, and can use the Krsh Kernel. They are almost identical, only built for another device.

Reactions: SarthakSL

tomlaboule

Jun 16, 2010
just installed it, after trying cyanogenMod, will report in a few days how it goes
Thanks for the work

shibabz03

Apr 2, 2009
Tokyo
Will wait for your feedback.. can anyone please post a screen shots??

glukasil

Sep 28, 2006
hi mate....... is it possible to bake rom with no bloatware at all? really tired of this se crap........but not ready to switch cyanogen yet.........thanx a lot

tomlaboule

Jun 16, 2010
after a few days of use, this rom feels slow, I didn't tinker with the default overclock options, but there are some freezes, the phone seems to struggles.
It didn't feel that way with the stock rom.
I'm going to flash the stock rom back, and just get rid of the bloatware.

dumraden

Feb 18, 2008
This is SPARTAAAA!!
You should set the OC options with the OC UV beater, because the phone is set to work at 900mhz instead of 800.

Also it could be cause of the Kernel. Try stock kernel.

dumraden

Feb 18, 2008
This is SPARTAAAA!!
Update 17/12/11

Removed all bloatware, only left what is needed.

Switched to Arc Launcher.

No need to flash the new boot.img it wouldnt allow me to cook the rom without it.

glukasil

Sep 28, 2006
hi mate . thanx a lot for developing this rom.....could you please write down step by step guide ....thanx

shibabz03

Apr 2, 2009
Tokyo
Hows the over all performance? Is the arc homescreen much better than the active's?

urra901109

Sep 5, 2011
hello, i am still on the old stock firmware 4.0.A.2.368. it doesn't gives me any problem so far.. and i kinda like the old crt effect :D, is it available on this version? because it is one of the factor causing me to hold on to the update.

Top Liked Posts