Jellybean 4.2 Camera/Gallery for TF700!

Search This thread

Aug 7, 2011
Does the photo sphere thing work on this version? I tried the one androidpolice posted a couple of days ago and that feature was not yet supported for the tf700.

dan.kels.r

Jun 25, 2010
Okinawa
No sphere yet the camera and gallery are awesome. Pic/vid works great and the interface is much better than stock

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app

markbraggs

Jan 5, 2012
Anyone know if this would work on Cleanrom?

OP:
"I take no credit for this first and foremost. Just sharing what i found. I am running CleanRom2.3 with clemsyn 1.8OC kernel. Reboot to recovery, wipe cache and dalvik and flash this zip and boom, gorgeous!"

Edit: I'm on CleanROM 2.2 and it works on mine also.

Last edited:

R0CKSTAR3N3RGY

Jan 6, 2012
Chicago, IL
Photosphere will start for me, but just close right after I align it. I got my .apk from another source. Everything works perfectly including the photosphere on my Epic 4G touch. Unfortunately, I don't know of a script (.so) that would fix this. So it might be inside the .apk.

If any dev's wanna take a look at the .apk I'm talking about I can direct you to it.

Add: p.s. The photosphere rocks! :p

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

dan.kels.r

Jun 25, 2010
Okinawa
working photoshere cam and link to 4.2 gapps

Ok guys good new! i have a working photosphere camera app and the new GAPPS zip for android 4.2 including gmail, calender, keyboard and more! and again i take no credit for this just sharing. actually im going to make a new thread

*edit* nevermind one has been created lol. but i will post a link to the 4.2 gapps and an updated camera with working photosphere

http://phandroid.com/2012/11/06/android-4-2-gapps-package-download/

Last edited:
Reactions: johnlgalt

Pretoriano80

Jun 9, 2010
Ok guys good new! i have a working photosphere camera app and the new GAPPS zip for android 4.2 including gmail, calender, keyboard and more! and again i take no credit for this just sharing. actually im going to make a new thread

*edit* nevermind one has been created lol. but i will post a link to the 4.2 gapps and an updated camera with working photosphere

http://phandroid.com/2012/11/06/android-4-2-gapps-package-download/

Photosphere still doesn't work here, Camera app is closing after the first photosphere shot, tested on CM10.

twig007

Feb 20, 2012
uninstall?

Is it possible to uninstall this package in some way? I want to keep the gallery but would like to get rid if the non-working camera (photosphere)

Thanks!

Mar 16, 2010
This is thoroughly disappointing as I just moved to the TF700 from the Galaxy Note 10.1 due to the lack of any usable keyboard situations, it worked wonderfully on that tablet.

Why do people post photosphere capable iterations all over the internet (multiple devices) claiming outright that they work....when they simply do not, how do you not even test it before using it lol.

Im sorry if I seem rude, but it's very frustrating. For what it's worth, I just tried the given patched files on my TF700 running CleanRom Inheritance 3.3, If any other version of this or any other rom is KNOWN to be working, I would loooooove to hear about it.

Top Liked Posts