Battery error message at start up

Search This thread

mahanddeem

Nov 13, 2011
Hi
Sorry if this was asked before, my new Galaxy S5 shows "For protection against water damage firmly seal the battery cover"
Every time I boot up or restart the phone. Then it goes away in 3 seconds.The battery cover and the charge plug are in place extremely snug and fitted correctly I made sure many times from cover and from battery seated well.
Is that normal ? My phone is stock non rooted UVU1ANCH
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
Hi
Sorry if this was asked before, my new Galaxy S5 shows "For protection against water damage firmly seal the battery cover"
Every time I boot up or restart the phone. Then it goes away in 3 seconds.The battery cover and the charge plug are in place extremely snug and fitted correctly I made sure many times from cover and from battery seated well.
Thanks

Yes, it's normal, just a reminder when you start the phone. Most custom Roms disable it.

Reactions: mahanddeem

mahanddeem

Nov 13, 2011
Thanks guys. Checked another S5 and as you said it's normal !

watchout5

Dec 9, 2011
I saw a rumor that some versions of this phone have a button where you can select not to see that message anymore. I really hope it's something they consider adding. It's the one thing bugging me about stock that makes me want to custom ROM over it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi
    Thanks

Yes, it's normal, just a reminder when you start the phone. Most custom Roms disable it.

100% normal for stock Rom.